Permanently discontinued.

I'm really not proud of this fanfiction, first of all. A lot of the elements I put in it are both insensitive and just downright disgusting. I won't take down the fanfiction, but don't expect the rewrite to have another chapter anytime soon.

Another thing I'm not proud of is including controversial and genuinely bad creators, like Dream Team.

And finally, when I wrote this, I was 13 years old. My writing has improved quite a lot, but so has my interests. I'm no longer into DSMP at all. Writing about the characters no longer interests me in the slightest.

I don't hate you for liking this fanfiction, nor do I want you to stop reading it. The sheer amount of attention this fanfic has gotten has pushed me through a lot, and I really appreciate the love it's gotten, thus I won't delete it; but I also won't continue it.

I don't fully associate myself with this. I'll still take the credit for writing it, but I don't agree with a lot of the choices younger me had made. Especially the whole slavery and cannibalism parts. Mainly the slavery and cannibalism parts.

Overall, thank you for joining me on this strange journey. Take this as a final goodbye, perhaps. I won't stop writing fanfictions, but they'll be coming out about as often as a Wilbur Soot stream.

...Maybe more rare than that...