021

TWENTY-ONE

SCENERY:: HEADMISTRESSES OFFICE

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!?" Percy's strangled voice shouted. His hnds punctured the wooden table in anger. Annabeth gasped in disbelief and shock. Her hands rubbed her boyfriend's shoulder in ease.

"I think that you allowing wizards into your boarding school would become a beneficial experience. They will learn about you whilst learning," Professor McGonnagal coughed. Her wrinkled hands closed in on each other and rested against the dark wooden table.

"No. Listen, just because you're the headmistress doesn't mean you can make these decisions. In these types of choices, it's our duty to make sure we do whatever we think is right. And we are definitely not going to visit our school, that's final," Percy scoffed out.

The two demigods left the head office in a hurry. Annabeth yawned, her hands covering her glossy lips. They entered their common room where Jason, Leo, and Piped sat together playing uno.

"I win! Suck it up buttercup!" Piper shouted in a singing voice. She stood up and danced to her own voice. She giggled as the boys groaned, throwing Uno cards at her in fast speed. She pouted, "guys tomorrow everyone is coming back. Which means no more flying!"

"Mhm, don't worry about that though. I still have a trick up my sleeve with the twins," Leo cackled softly. His voice became soar and he coughed out his last remaining breaths, "So what did they want?"

"They want to go to our school. I said no. So if they try and say otherwise, we leave." Percy explained. He seated himself comfortably on the sofa and yawned. His head rested against the pillows as he tried sending himself into slumber.

"Piperrr, have me back my glasses," Jason yelled out. In a fit of laughter Piper handed him the black plastic. She yelled in excitement to fly and jumped on his back. He coughed, "Pipes, what the hell? That hurt."

"Boohoo," she stuck her tongue out and stood up. Her sun tanned arms stretched out, removing the robes they were forced to wear while on campus Christmas break.

"Anywayss, the cookies are ready!" Annabeth giggled. Her hands wrapped against the silver tray of chocolate chip cookies. Leo made a whistling noise and ran to the common room kitchen. Careful! They're—"

"HOT HOT—" Leo shouted. His mouth enveloped in the cookie opened wide, letting the delicious treat escape onto the floor. He gasped, "Don't- Don't eat them yet. Burns."

"And I thought you were the demigod with fire powers," Thalia teased entering the common room. She leaned against the dark wooden frame of the door and sighed. She held her side with a grimace.

"Thals, you alright?" Annabeth questioned. She leaned forwards and strutted towards her friend. She checked the huntress's waist to find a large cut engraved to her skin.

"Holy Hera," Nico whispered. His olive skintone paled at the site of blood on his cousin. He stood in a rush and stumbled out, "I'll get Will."

"No! He's still healing.. he's barey able to stay awake.." Piper gulped.

"I'll get a medical bag," Jason murmured

Jason Grace rushed in with a medical bag in hand. His face shattered in worry as he stared at the groaning Thalia on the sofa. He gulped and continued, "Geez, Thalia, what'd you do?"

"I angered a Thestral. Total accident but they really hurt me. I'll be fine though, right?" She gasped against the touch of the needle puncturing her skin. The thread lined the wound and was stitched quickly.

"Guys... we have bigger issues than that.." Hazel frowned. The paper from Hermes clutched against her palms. When unrolled it showed a message from Apollo.

Will is in danger. Atlas knows about his healing abilities and has partnered with some death eaters, Lucius Malfoy to be exact. He sent the remaining members of Voldemort's group to find him and kill him or use it to release Atlas. Keep my son safe, he's my favorite. Don't tell anyone I said that!

APOLLO

Jason and Frank rushed Will into their common room and the group waited. They waited and waited for him to wake up. Eventually he stirred, close to awakening, but they were running out of time as the wizards had just returned. And with them, the demigods were back to help.

MEY NOTES
Will has powers. I figured if he has Apollo's healing abilities then they should be cool. So ya.