026

TWENTY-SIX

SCENERY:: FORBIDDEN FOREST

PIPER SIGHED AS SHE BRAIDED HER HAIR. Although there were issues involving all demigods, all had to seem natural so the monthly games continued. So instead of having to rest, Will insisted on being fine and would only fire from afar. Piper fastened a leather belt to her waist as she stared at herself in a frown.

"You look great, Pipes," Jason grinned as he hugged her waist. He had slightly grown his hair out, and a new scar had grown above his eye lids. He stared at her color changing eyes with his loving blue ones. He had his coin at his side, waiting to strike a monster with it.

"Come onnnn, the games are starting!" Clarisse howled out. She was always one to fight. She was ruthless at anything. Frank chuckled, relaxing his tense muscles, waiting to start shooting arrows. The loud horn roared, crowds cheering for their houses.

With a grin across her face, Clarisse stared at her friend Reyna who smirked. The Roman praetor yelled out with a horn, "ROYALS THE TIME IS NOW, TO BEAT ANNABETH CHASE!"

"HAVE AT IT!" Annabeth responded. With a firework the Stoll Brothers had a new plan. One that everyone thought was right. The Wizards had taken a vote and decided the games would only be for the royals, who enjoyed them much more.

Lou Ellen and Butch Walker were in charge of distractions, with mistakes and rainbows of sorts. Butch Walker concentrated, he was vital to the plan. With just enough power, Butch was able to create a rainbow, a drawing from only mist. Lou Ellen was just helping create the rainbow.

Nico Di Angelo and Reyna stayed back, Nico was helping make sure that no Mist tricks would be in use. "We safe?" Thalia asked entering with ambrosia. She healed Nico's arm of burn marks. Nico nodded and Thalia smiled, "I swear Leo is trying to set things on fire out there."

The rest of the group would fight with other demigods. Percy fought against Thalia and Jason at once, attempting to dodge arrows of both Frank and Will. Annabeth kept Piper on her toes, stabbing at her sides in giggles.

"PIPER!" Leo gasped. He ran at her in a smile, Piper's face in horror as she realized he had the bubble gun again. She ran away as Leo laughed, "Come on! Time for bubbles!"

Behind the lines of fire Rachel was helping keep everyone safe, with no injuries for Will to heal. Apollo stood in the crowds, thankful to his oracle for keeping him in line.

With silent steps Connor and Travis Stoll walked around Will and Clovis. The two boys were clueless to the twin brothers' plan. With silent gestures of random guesses, Connor grabbed the flag, and Travis hurried him out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Pollux pondered, he stuck his hands to his waist. With a goofy smile, Travis stuck out his hand. Pollux turned curiously and pulled his finger, he yelped at the shock, "STOLLS!"

The two Hermes kids ran off, throwing the flag up as they ducked under legs and arms. Hazel pouted as they tripped her, "SORRY!"

With a roar of triumph, the Gryffindors and Slytherin children hugged and jumped as Connor crossed the river. The groups grinned in excitement.

Just then, out of nowhere the sound of thunder rumbled, "they're here," Thalia sighed.