037

THIRTY-SEVEN

SCENERY:: Headmistress office

THALIA AND ANNABETH LOOKED AT EACH OTHER NERVOUSLY. It wasn't every day that they were called to the office. Thalia wasn't exactly nervous for herself, but for her better friend who was like a little sister. Yet Annabeth was the picture perfect academic, which means she was worried what this meant for her. Which also made Thalia nervous.

"I have heard some...rumors...from Hermione, Harry and Ron. They say you royals are expecting a war?" Headmistress McGonagall claimed. She pursued her lips and frowned.

"First off, yes, there might be a war, but we're dealing with it. So don't expect us to help, especially with your students eavesdropping on our private conversations!" Thalia stormed out. Annabeth grinned shyly and excused herself to follow her friend.

Her blonde curls bounced around as she ran. Being athletic, she was able to swoop through the crowd of children going the opposite way. Her lips tightened as Thalia walked towards the three 7th years.

"Evening, Thalia, what can we help you with?" Hermione grinned cheekily. It was like she didn't know what she did. Sure, Thalia could calm her nerves, but what's the fun in that? Thalia's eye thundered angrily. And before they could notice, it began raining outside. Everyone in the halls stopped to listen in as Thalia smacked Hermione's face.

"I get that we have to be prim and proper, because we're royals and we know better," Thalia rolled her eyes. Hermione tumbled back into her boyfriend's arms as Thalia snapped, "But don't think for a second that I won't protect my family."

"For what!?" Harry yelled out. He stepped forward in a boil of anger. He then glared, a useless, sad glare, but it was there, "You already won't tell us anything about yourselves. What else is there!?"

"The fact that no one has even told you to back off when you eaves drop is unbelievable! It isn't your place just because you're helped stop Voldemort! You didn't stop him, you took a part of stopping him," Annabeth glared harshly as Will and Nico walked up to them.

"You're not all that, you're not invincible either, Harry. You don't even know, you couldn't BARE to understand what we've been through!" Nico cried out.

"I think it's time you shut up," Thalia groaned and kicked his balls, or what they call, the groins.

MEY NOTES
Is this short? Yup. But I liked this filler chapter bc it goes into jow the demigods find Harry's group annoying. And how much they really struggle so yup!