Chapter 1

"Why must you always fight me on this Akali! i told you. you will never be good enough for the title. you now it as well so Give. it. Up!" Mayyam yelled at her daughter who was cornered in the training room after just practicing with her trainer. "YOu never gave me the chance to even try for it! how the hell would you know what i can and cat do mother?" Akali Yelled back, her temper getting better of her. "because you were always a goddamned disappointment AKALI! SLOW TO LEARN EVERY SIMPLE MOVE! just wanting to sing instead. and you know this." maayam said getting closer to her daughter looming over Akalis smaller frame. Shen stood to Akali's side, feeling protective of the young and energetic child. since she was put under his wing to train, he had made it his mission to be there for the young fighter, celebrating everything they could, though often in the late hours of the night, and even encouraging the young fighter to pursue her clear career in Rapping once her video exploded in views.

mayyam saw shen move closer and narrowed her eyes at him forcing him to bak up, least he get kicked out. then he wouldn't be able to protect the young rapper from her mothers wrath, so as much as it pained him, he moved away. "Akali Tethi. you are no longer any daughter of mine. you will not carry the family name and you will NEVER amount to anything. now. go to your room before you embarrass myself and yourself anymore!." her mother Yelled pointing to the door fearcily. Akali glared at her mother muttering a F you to her before leaving the room frantically trying to cover for the fact she was crying till she got to her room. she could hear the taunts and slurs shot her way as she passed the other students training in the dojo.

"aw mother problems again ittle Akali?" "told you you wouldn't last long here." "you know your just a freak and dishonour the Tethi name." "i always suspected you were never good enough." "aww is th little baby about to cry?" "maybe she could be a whore somewhere else now." the taunts followed Akali all the way to her lone building. once inside she fell to her knees crying out from the pain of her mother's words and the taunts from her peers. she already knew she wasn't going to get the title she was working so hard for. no matter how hard she worked it was never enough. pulling out her phone she clicked on one of the songs the famous pop group K/DA did. letting the soothing vocals of Ahri, Evelynn, And kai'sa fill the room as she fought her tears back. she finally had enough of all this mental and physical abuse.

her entire light her mother or one of her peers made it their personal mission to scar her, whether it be physical or emotional they didn't care. she had scars running along her back, stomach, arms, even her legs from her mother or peers using actual weapons during a spar. every move she did she knew it was wrong, ven her own mind taunting her as she grew. all the self doubt and off comments finally getting to her and had her second guessing every little thing she did. she had enough of it however. with the K/DA song playing in the background Akali grabbed a bag and started shoving it full of clothes. she had to travel light so no bedding, nor her little momentos she had collected over the years. only clothing and first aid. she had a escape route planned for sometime now. already completing a escape but never having the guts until now.

her plan was wait till nightfall, when everyone else was in their rooms for the night then escape over the west wall. once ou she would go into town and escape the dojo, going to try and purse her dream of being a rapper in Korea despite knowing she would most likely never make it. she heard the dinner bells ringing signaling the start of dinner hour, but never leaving her room, knowing the consequences if she left her room without being told specifically she was able to. she could hear the chattering of students as they walked to the dining hall some gossiping to others about what transpired, other going over crushes, or their schoolwork as of. as dusk begin to fall she could hear students moving from the dining hall to their own rooms to settle down for the night. once night truly came Akali waited at least two more hours before shouldering her bag, slipping her phone in her pocket and heading over to the west wall. all her training paid off she mused as she swiftly and quietly climbed the wall and dropping to the other side, muffling a soft grunt. standing up and dusting off imaginary dirt she took one last look at the dojo before starting to make her way down the cliffside towards the town. from there she could hopefully catch a train to Korea and start fresh there.

as she reached the town she failed to notice someone behind her, despite her training.