Chapter 14

"M-my mom..." Akali said softly. when Ahri gently prodded for more, Akali just shrank back, clearly not up to talking anymore. Kai'sa gently helped Akali up, and plops the hat on her head, pulling the bill low and Mask up to hide Akali's tear-stained face for now. Ahri and Eveylnn followed the two youngest out to the car where Akali and Kai'sa got in the back, the dancer holding the rapper close. Evelynn and Ahri shared a smirk and got in themselves. It was clear that Akali and Kai'sa had already grew a very close bond, and it made the oldest smile, glad thier two youngest members can find comfort in each other. Evelynn drove them quickly home, hating the fact that Akalis sniffles can be heard.

As soon as they reached the house Kai'sa brought the rapper up to her room, feeling a sense of deja vu, and gently helps the rapper into her bed, wrapping the blanket over the rapper, pulling the hat off, but keeping the mask on the rapper. smiling softly she goes to step out, only for a light grip on her wrist to stop her, looking at the young rapper confused, she sees the worried, and scared look on the young rapper. "hey its okay Hotshot... im going to go talk with Ahri and Eveylnn, then i'll be right back to snuggle okay?" Akali didn't respond, just loosen her grip slightly. Kai'sa smiled reassurances and left the room, closing the door slightly and heading downstairs.

Ahri's ears perked up and she glanced to the stairs, seeing Kai'sa but no sign of the rapper. "Hey Kai, is Akali okay..?" The dancer just shook her head, and joined the other two in the living room, curling u between the two. "She went completely non-verbal, a response people get to forms of abuse.. plus you heard what her mother said.. she was abused at the dojo, and its clear they have been threatening her, even tried to kidnap her.." Kai'sa said in a soft voice hiding her face in Ahri's shoulder, trying not to cry. Ahri wrapped her arms around the dancer and hugged her tightly. "so how do we help her Kai'sa?" evelynn said softly rubbing a hand against the dancers back.

"Just be there for now... she opens up when she wants to, we can't force her, uness we want her to run off, or hide.." "Okay.. maybe stay away from electronics for awhile as well, bond as a time.. i have a feeling the pressure isn't helping either." Ahri said to the response of nods. her ears perked back up when a creak sounded, and she looked to the stairs, to find the rapper wrapped in a blanket hiding her face but frozen on the spot. Ahri softened her face gently and held out her hand, "come here Kali.. your okay." Akali slowly but surely reached the couch and curled up against ahri's side softly. Ahri smiled and wrapped a arm around the rapper holding her close. "hi love.. you feeling better?" Evelynn says softly reaching out her hand, which Akali hesitantly takes. "ye-yeah.. just wan-wanted to see you guys..." Ahri smiled and rubbed the rappers back. "aww thats sweet hotshot.. we decided we are going to take a break from production.. and electronics"

"wh-what about pop-popstars though? yo-you wanted to g-get it out as soon as pos-possible.." Akali's eyes widened scared she had messed them off schedule. "yes.. but we need everyone at top performance.. and you aren't there yet hon.. please, let us help you.." Akali just snuggled further into Ahri's side, kai'sa smiled gently and changed positions to be right next to the rapper. they 4 stayed curled up with each other, enjoying the company of each other. Ahri, Eveylnn and Kai'sa talked softy around the rapper, who had fallen asleep against the leader and Dancer. as the late got to each one of them, the quiet talking turning to quiet snores as one-by one each of them fell asleep. the only sounds were the soft breathing and quiet whimpers.

Early the next morning saw the dancer wide awake, well before any of the others. she yawned softly and gently detangled her hand from the rppers, her heart melting at the rappers response, her hand cleching and uncleaunching and her face srunching up slightly, looking for the dancers hand, when Ahri uncoucsly grabbed her hand in response. Kai'sa smiled gently and headed into the kitchen to start breakfast. before long Eveylnn woke up with the smell of food and slowly moved to the kitchen, sitting at the table stil half asleep. "haha morning love. hungry?" Eveylnn mumbled something softly into her arms, cauing Kai'sa to laugh as she puts a plate of food infront of the Diva. "there you go hon.. eat up!" "thank you loveeee~" Eveylnn mumbled around her food, graoning happily, As hri walks in, lured by the scents of food. much like Eveynn Ahri sat down grabbign her own plate of food and starts eating. "Kai'sa just chuckled and grabbed a pate and walked back to the living room. the rapper was leaning agsint some pillows, curled under the blanket she has.

The dancer smiled and put the food on the coffee table, crouching own and gently shaking the rapper. "Akali, hotshot time to get up, we have breakfast." Akali woke up slowly to the sound of breakfast. she yanned and streched, like cat would, befrore looking bearily at Kai'sa, "breakfast?" Kai'sa laughed softly and nodded handng Akali the plate, before sitting next to her. "how are you feeling today hotshot?" Akali shrugged slightly, eating quickly. "im feeling better, whats todays plan?" "Well we can just relax and chill fo the day!" Ahri said coming back from the kitchen. "Wha-what? but what about the song?" Akali said, nearling knocking the plate from her lap. Kai'sa quickly grabbed the plate before it spilt. Eveylnn came walkig in right after. chuckling. "dont worry about the song Akali, we can just relax okay? we are ahead of scedule anyway." Akali had just nodded softly and relaxed agaisnt the couch content to stay near her freinds and the warmth.