Chapter 17

when they were finally allowed to see Ahri, dawn had started to appear. they had managed to stabilsed the leader and was now allowing the Ansiea to wear off to allow Ahri to wake up. unfourntly they still couldnt see how Akali was doing, as they wernt her emergancy contacts, and no amount of proof allowed the two to see her. thier best et ws to wait for Ahri to wake up before attempting anything again. though as they were lead to Ahri's room, they saw a very amiliar person heading to the front desk, pissed off experisson on her face.

they were told to just wait queitly for Ahr to wake by the nurse, before she left and they agreed. seeing their leader in bed, hoked up to a few machines was worring for Kai'sa and Evelynn. however the strickling familer person at the front desk kept nagging Kai'sa's mind. "eve, did you see that person by the front desk?" eve turned to ook at her, humming softly as she thought over. "uh yea.. it was Akali's mother no? she must be the emergancy conta- oh no.. if shes here Akali is in danger." "exactly, we all saw how she reacted at the stuido.. and if shes hurt itll make itwo-" a soft groan inturrputed they converstion.

"ugh... wha?" "AHRIIIIII"Kai'sa and Eveylnn said in unison before shooting up and hugging their leader. "wha? hey you two, wheres Akali? have you seen her?" Ahri said chuckling softly, hugging them back. but as they pulled away she caught their upset look. "what? is she okay?" "thats the thing.. we cant see her.. we arnt her Emergency contact.... we have tried everything to see her.." eveylnn explained, seeing Ahri's expression. "are you serious?! shes our bandmate! we need to see her!" Ahri started to get up hissing sofly in pain, Kai'sa lurched forward and gently pushed her back down. "woah Ahri, you arnt fully healed yourself, you need to rest..." Kai'sa said softly trying to keep their leader from getting up.

Eveylnn had left the room during the conerstaion and went to talk with ne of the doctors, explaing why they needed to see Akali. the doctor sighed but nodded, fnally relenting and allowing only Eveylnn to check on the rapper. on the way to her room the doctor went over her condition, Eveylnn only getting more and more worried for the young rapper. finally reaching the door, the doctor gave her a moment to collect herself before pushing open the door. eveylnn gasped softly at the sight of the young rapper hooked up to so many machines. her arms were covred in bandages along her head. "she had flatlined once," "what?!" "when your mother was here, we dont know what happened, but her mother walked out right after." "that damn woman,the next tim isee her i swear.." eve growled out eyes flashing. "maam, calm down please. unfortunately tyour time is up."

the door opened and eveylnn walked through, Kai'sa and Ahri turned to look t her confused. "hey there you are! where were you?" ahri said her head titled slightly "i as ble to see Akali" the others twos eyes went wide and Kai'sa shot up. "WHAT?! is she okay? how is she?" "she is alive, the doctor told me the motorcycle had landed on her back.." at the gasps Eveylnn looked up, before walking forward and brining the two into a akward hug. "shes okay! doctor says just chroic pin somedays, but she will be fine.. bad road burn like you, and a few broken ribs and bad bump on her head, for not wearing her helmet.. but shes fine."

"she gave me her helmet, said she will be fine without it." ahri said softly relif staining her voice, glad their rapper will be just fine."of course she did, yull both probably be discharged at the same time. im going to see if i can put us as her emergancy contacts instead." Kai'sa noddded and stated talking with Ahri about anything as Eveylnn left heading to the front office. "ooo thisll be all over the news, if it isnt already.. 'K/DA's famed leader and Rapper caught in a motor accident'." Ahri said graoning softly. "yep, unforntunly, but its okay we can work through it okay." "As we always do, god im just glad Akali is fine... i know i felt the motorcycle slow slightly, i think she was trying to avoide getting hit." Ahri said thinkingg back. Kai'sa smiles gently and shakes her head. "no she was protecting you from getting hit Ahri, at least trying to." ahri froze thinking it over and ound KAi'sa's statement to be correct.

She wanted to thank the rapper in person and trying to find a way to thank their rapper for protecting her.