Chapter 2

As she reached the town she failed to notice someone behind her, despite her training.

Hands grabbed the back of her sweatshirt as she passed a alley and dragged her into the darkness. yelling and fighting, she felt the hand let go. turning to face her assailant only to swiftly duck under a punch. she blocks a kick then fights back huffing softy and aiming more to disarm rather than hurt. the person matched her strength and fighting style fist to fist. and there was one person who could match her. her "Sister", Faey, who she trained side by side with, though she was always more competitive and trying to One-up Akali. she was shaken from her thoughts with a punch to her chest. with a gasp she retaliates with a sweep and pins the other.

"why the hell are you doing here?! come to fetch the runaway?" akali snarled seeing it was her "sister" Faey. Faey just snarled and tried to get her unpinned. "just making sure the troublemaker would stay out. either by kicking you out or scaring you off." kicking her away faey got up and kicked again when akali was bent over. gasping for air, akali slowly gets back up as faey walks away into the shadows. she watched her go before getting fully back up and limping her way to the train, her arm protecting her bruised side. paying the fair for a ticket she sits on a quiet bench waiting for the train. she took one last look at the place she grew up, the place sher learned to fight.

getting on that train, she knew this was final. she wouldn't be coming back, no matter what. she realizes every car is full of people so she finds the most quietest corner to sit and curl up. the most of the ride there was filled with her sleeping, staring out of the window, and watching her Idols videos on her phone. she was woken by the train slowing down and as she peeked out she saw the sign she was looking for and hopped up excitedly. putting her phone in her pocket she pushed through the crowds to get out and then look around. she pushed through the crowds on the sidewalk. she ducked into a alley-way and dug for her wallet only to come short. graoning softly she just shakes it off. she can earn money by a job! her face brightened slightly before falling again. no that wouldn't work unless she had a address.

she heard something and poked her head out spotting a street musician. she watched curiously as they kept playing, with a case already somewhat full of money, people walking by or standing by and listening, dropping money into the case. she perked up slightly, she could possible try it out. going abit further from the others she sets up in a busy however devoid of other street performers. she glances at everyone passing and starts getting nervous. she's never performed in front of people before.

taking a very deep breath, she closes her eyes and started rapping,

Baddest do what the baddest do (hey)
The baddest do (hey), we the baddest ooh
Baddest do what the baddest do (hey)
The baddest do (hey), we the baddest

-she opens her eyes to see she gathered a small group of people she faltered slightly before shaking it off and contines.

Coming at you live
Real real wild
Here to light it up
Set the world on fire
Gonna break rules
And hearts in twos
'Cause that's what the baddest do
Never going back
Nah not that
Diamonds on drip
'Cause I came to make a splash
Gonna break rules
And hearts in twos
'Cause that's what the baddest do

I spit heat, I melt your face off
Disappear, I'm your eraser
In the cut just like a razor
Murder business, where my blazer?
I got all the boys on me
I got all the lines on ring
Knock 'em dead, turnin' heads
I got all the eyes on me
Pretty face 걸어들어와
유행 선두자
원하지만 못하잖아
애가 타잖아
You like "whoa" KALI you the GOAT
난 알지 I know
준비해 'cause I like to ball
멈추지 않아
나는 lit 크게 like a bit
그거 말고 byte
믿어봐 큰 만큼 크게
어깨 펴고 high
백 퍼센트 덤비지 못해 죽여주잖아
나는 boss 간지 with the sauce
원하면 줄게
I'm doing damage
Went just how I planned it
I do what I want when I say
모두 날 따라 해
난 끝내주잖아
To live on the edge of insane
Coming at you live
Real real wild
Here to light it up
Set the world on fire
Gonna break rules
And hearts in twos
'Cause that's what the baddest do
Never going back
Nah not that
Diamonds on drip
'Cause I came to make a splash
Gonna break rules
And hearts in twos
'Cause that's what the baddest do
Sorry for the bad news, sorry I'm so bad
Only took a minute for me to get what you had
Sorry for the bad news, know it makes you sad
I'll be here for a minute, baby, you should pack your bags
Way that I look should be breaking the law
If I don't got it, I take what I want
My circle small like a round of applause
You know that I love the sound of applause
You know I mean everything that I say
When you see me coming get out of the way
I came to slay, I came to slay
Back and I'm better and ready to stay
I'm doing damage
Went just how I planned it
I do what I want when I say
모두 날 따라 해
난 끝내주잖아
To live on the edge of insane
Sorry, not sorry for being the best
언제든지 내가 좀 해
Look at the gold all on my chest
Look at the gold, call it a flex

she could see people putting the money in her case, she didn't see someone recording her as she finished up and did a couple more songs smiling at the cash. she waved at the crowd as it dispersed and checked the cash smiling happily at the amount, unknown to the fact that her video started getting attention.