Finding Korra

The next day I woke up feeling hungry and tired. I got up and got dressed. I noticed Tenzin, the man from last night, talking with his three children. I approached them and noticed Jinora and Iki looking annoyed at Meelo.

" Sabahal Khair, What's going on?" I asked as I approached them. " Oh Good Morning Romana, How did you sleep?" asked Tenzin. " I slept well Shukran, but your son snores extremely loud and farts two times every second," I said pointing at Meelo who just gave a sheepish grin.

" So what's going on?" I asked noticing the tension in the air. " The Avatar is missing and we're going to look for her," said Jinora. " Well, I can join. I can fly over the air and help find her." I suggested thinking that it would be a good idea.

"That would attract attention, so it's best if you can come along and help us since you come from a place surrounded by mountains, right?" said Iki. " Ok, I don't mind. Just let me get my bag." I replied

I quickly gathered my things and followed the kids to their sky bison. Also, yes I know that I might sound crazy but I had never seen a bison fly. I climbed on the bison and sat down as the bison flew.

Throughout a couple of days,  We searched all over the Earth Kingdom. We sat down and ate our food. I opened my bag and took out some shawarma. As I took a bite, I noticed Meelo, Iki, and Jinora looking at me.

" Is that meat?" asked Iki innocently. " Yes, It is. I suppose you three are vegetarian?" I replied and the three kids nodded. " Yeah, Asif. I didn't know you didn't eat meat. Back in Lebanon, you practically needed meat because of the chilly winters." I explained as I took a bite out of my shawarma.

The kids shrugged and went back to eating their fruit. I sighed as I looked at the stars above me. I wondered if things would be better here than back home.

I looked at the sky above me feeling happy. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed as the wind blew across my face. I wonder how things will be here? Will I meet the majnouna and her handsome boyfriend... I mean fiance. 

But I seriously wish that I could find some happiness here.

----

The next day:

I woke up feeling happy. I looked around me and noticed Iki missing while Jinora ate some fruit and I got up and stretched my wings. I walked past Jinora as she argued with her brother Meelo.

I noticed Iki being dragged by some of the majnouna's men and followed them. I listened as Iki talked with the soldiers. Suddenly I felt someone yank out a feather and turned around to find Meelo holding a feather. I turned around and moved as Jinora broke the door down. Jinora then knocked the men and we left with Iki.

" Sorry about my brother and sister," said Iki innocently as she left some cabbage for them. " Oh come on," I said as I dragged out Iki.

We climbed on the flying bison and went to the swamp where the 'Avatar' was. We reached the area and stopped as Jinora touched a vine.