Operation Beifong.

(AMIRA/ROMANA'S FAVORITE SONG)

It's been a week since I left Zaofu. I explained everything that happened while Shireen was unconscious to Shireen. Understandably, she was shocked, scared, and baffled at what I told her. I also had the same reaction when I woke up on that train.

" So this place is another dimension and people can control elements?!" said Shireen.

" Na'am, Believe me. I'm personally pissed off I didn't kill that majnouna." I replied remembering Kuvira. " But sometimes, I wonder how things will be for us," I said as I sighed and looked over the window.

"Something tells me that you are hiding something," said Shireen giving me a teasing smile as she nudged my shoulder. " I'll tell you soon," I said as I faced Shireen.

The next day, I was with Lin watching as the world leaders talked to each other. I felt bored and left. I went to the roof and began to hum my favorite song. Music was a way of calming me down and it helped me relax.

I stopped and noticed Bolin and Varrick running into the building.  I got down and followed them wondering what they were up to.

I found it strange that they were here. They worked for Kuvira. And suddenly they came here looking like they'd been mauled by an animal.