The fight against Kuvira.

I readied myself and flew boldly above Kuvira's cannon. Fear and excitement coursed through me as I prepared to assist Suyin in her fight against Kuvira. The desert wind whipped around me, but I pressed towards the city. Suddenly, I sensed the ground tremble beneath me and saw that the cannon was now facing me. Without hesitation, I flew up and expertly dodged the blast, watching as the cannon blasted a massive hole in a nearby mountain. I then used some feathers on my wings and penetrated Baatar Jr's uniform.

Baatar Jr tried to run but I flew up to him and caught him. Just then, Baatar Jr took out a taser and I felt a jolt of shock run through me making me scream in pain. " Aaah!" I yelled as the shock travelled through my body. After a while, my eyes began to feel heavy as I lost consciousness. 

" I'm sorry Amira, please forgive me," he said as I felt the darkness engulf me.

That night, I woke up to find myself in a room. I groggily sat up and looked down, feeling the weight of something soft yet heavy around my neck. I rubbed my eyes to find that it was my necklace, the gold pendant that I had lost on Kuvira's train. ' How did this happen' I thought in confusion.

Suddenly, a door swung open revealing a tall and bulky man sending shivers down my spine.  He had brown hair shaved on both sides and a thick but short beard. " It seems Baatar dragged a little bird in our midst," he said with an evil smirk which made me even more scared.

" What do you want from me you himaar?" I said as I mustered up the last bit of courage I had in me. " I don't want anything from you girl. But Kuvira has a special...interest in you and your wings," he replied. " Who the hell do you think you are to bring me here?" I asked as I gritted my teeth. 

" The name is Guan. Commander Guan of the Southern battalion in the Earth Empire," he boasted in a proud tone. " Yeah, more the the Earth dictatorship," I scoffed. 

The man gritted his teeth and glared at me as if he was disgusted by me. He then turned around and left the room as some guards outside closed the door.