british boy

➳༻❀ October 2023 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life ˗ˋˏ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Before heading to Dancing with the Stars today for the finale, I could tell that Gabi was nervous, so I had asked her what she wanted tonight if she won, and she replied by telling a small celebration party. I decided to make it happen whether she won or not, so Deliliah and I went to work while Gabi and Val got ready for the show.

We invited all of the pros and stars that had already been eliminated, presetting an invitation to get sent out once the show was over, and had Aiden and Jenna set up my house once they finished work. We also invited some of ours and Gabi's friends.

That brings us to now, with literally everyone but Gabi knowing about this party but her. Since it's a pretty late party, only about 35 people could come, but it'll still be very fun.

We walk through the door to the patio to see that most of the guest were already here and enjoying the party.

Gabi turned to me and asked, "What's this?"

"Just a little something we put together to celebrate your hard work." She practically jumped on me, and I giggled, "I love you, too Gabs. Make sure to thank Jenna, Lilah, and Aiden because they helped set this up too."

She said ok and went off to enjoy the party, and I headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and found Delilah talking to a guy that I didn't recognize. When I walked in, their conversation stopped.

"Hey Vee. This is Tom. He's one of my costars on The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. Tom, this is my best friend, Ivy."

"Hey Dee. Hi Tom," I said giving both of them a smile.

Delilah went outside as I offered Tom a drink, and I could've sworn that she was wearing a smirk on her face. He opted for a bottle of water, so once he received it, we walked outside together.

Once we sat down on the patio, I turn to face him and asked, "So is that a British accent that I detect?"

He chuckled a little and replied, "Yeah, I was born in Birmingham and I recently moved to London a few years ago. What about you? Have you always lived in Los Angles?"

"No," I smiled. "I was born it Pittsburgh, but I moved here once my acting career began years ago."

I spend the next hour talking to him about anything and everything, just getting to know each other and enjoying one another's company.

I glanced at the time, noticing that it was about 1am and got up to make an announcement. Since I'm a little short, I had to have Tom make sure that I didn't fall as I stood on the tallest chair that I could find.

I clinked a knife against a glass and signaled for the music to be turned down. "I have a small toast. I just want to say that you all did amazing this season. It truly was anyone's game to win, but I saw the hard work and determination that you each put in every week, and it was no small feat. You were all joys to watch." I took Tom's hand and stepped down from my chair as everyone clapped.

Tom and I continued talking and around 2am, everyone started leaving and filing out of the house, with Tom being the last to leave.