top of the leaderboard

➳༻❀ November 2023 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Once Gabi, Lilah, Milo, Jenna, Vinnie, Tom, and I all got to the venue, we were met by security guard who told us that the cast would walk the carpet first, and then we would be called next, so we made a plan to join the cast at the entrance of the theatre.

Gabi, Jenna, Aiden, I watched at the side of the carpet, waiting for them to call our cue. One of the workers, Elizabeth, motioned for me to head onto the carpet, so I began my walk into the bright lights and screaming, doing my best to pose for everyone.

Once I made it to about the middle of the carpet, I was called over for an interview by a guy that I recognized as Chris Olsen.

"Hi!"

"Hi! I literally love you and your videos. Can I give you a hug?" I squealed.

"Of course. I love you too." We hugged and he handed me a mic.

"Ok, so we have to talk about your outfit and your friends outfits tonight. They are all absolutely gorgeous. What inspired it?"

"Um. This movie and book is all about uncovering a layer of mystery, so Jenna, Delilah, Gabriella, and I took our inspiration from the career districts, which are also pretty much a mystery in Hunger Games universe. Jenna, Gabriella, and I are all following the gladiator dominance that district 2 showed in the original Hunger Games tribute parade. Delilah favored District 1 a lot more, especially throwing a nod to Glimmer."

"Well you all look fabulous." I thanked him. "Would you like to join the Hunger Games universe one day?"

"Oh it would be a dream. Suzanne, please." I pleaded then laughed. "No but for real, I think that it would be amazing to join the universe."

"Who would you like to play."

I thought for a second, "Ooh. I don't know. Probably a career. I just feel like there isn't that much known about them, so it would be cool to play one."

"You heard her Ms. Collins. Let's make it happen." We laughed before saying goodbye.

I continued to walk the carpet for another few minutes, taking pictures with different members of the cast and fans before I was waved over for another interview by a girl in a gorgeous black dress.

"Hi Ivy! Thank you so much for joining us!"

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Cassie."

"Nice to meet you Cassie."

"Nice to meet you too Ivy."

"Are you a big hunger games fan?"

"One of the biggest," I laughed. "I'm sure one of these days a picture of me dressing up as Katniss Everdeen will end up on the internet."

"Well are you ready to test your Hunger Games knowledge?" she asked.

"I'm ready!"

"What was Peeta's original training score?"

"8"

"Correct! What happens to Rue after she dies?"

"Katniss covers her body with flowers and gives her a somewhat proper burial in the arena."

"Perfect! Who sent down the bombing parachutes?"

"President Coin."

"You're really good at this. Who was the head game maker in the 74th hunger games?"