gladiator

➳༻❀ November 2023 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ imessage ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Tommy <3

good morning angel

Angel

good morning tommy <3

Tommy <3

what are you doing today?

Angel

nothing much

just waiting for lilah and jenna to come over

we're picking out our outfits for the tbosas premiere

Tommy <3

speaking of

i was actually going to ask you to go with to the premiere

Angel

wdym

i'm already going

Tommy <3
yeah
but i mean
as my date

Angel

thomas keir blyth

are you asking me on our first date?

Tommy <3

i am ivy juliana lane

Angel

well i'd love to

♥︎

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Jenna, Gabi, Lilah, and I were all in my room, getting ready for the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes LA premiere. We had gone shopping a few days ago and decided to go with a career district theme with Gabi, Jenna, and I going with district 2, and Lilah going with District 1.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed, hugging Delilah.

"I'm so glad that you guys could come," she thanked.

"We would never miss it," Jenna replied and we all nodded.

"For sure. This is your post-Disney debut," Gabi added. "You're the last of us to break the ties."

Lilah looked shocked for a moment. "Oh shit, you're right. I completely forgot that we were all Disney kids."

Jenna turned to her, "Girl, how did you forget. That's literally how you met us. Through a Disney Channel event."

"The Descendants premiere," I jumped in.

"You're so right." We laughed. "I can't believe it's only been eight years since I've met you guys. I feel like I've known you all my entire life."

"You're going to make me cry," I said, dabbing my eyes.

"Don't do that!" Jenna exclaimed, also dabbing her eyes. "The boys are only 30 minutes away and we still have to put on our outfits." We fixed our makeup before heading into the bathroom to change into our outfits for the premiere.

Delilah changed into a gorgeous, strapless, floor length, pink dress that was sparkly on top with faux feather skirt. Jenna was wearing a light auburn dress that had a slight train and cross cut outs along her abdomen. Gabi had chosen a halter style dress with an ombre of red, black, grey, and white that had strategic cutouts and slits along her leg and abdomen. I picked out a glittery body suit with a sheer over dress.

Once we got dressed, we placed the finishing touches on the looks just in time for Milo, Vinnie, and Tom to ring the door bell. I had finished first, so I went to open the door.

"Wow," Tom breathed. "You look absolutely ravishing."

"Ok, lovebirds." Vinnie interrupted.

"Break it up!" Milo joined. They both gave me a hug, being careful of my hair and makeup.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Not like you're not going to do the same when you see your girlfriends. They're upstairs in my room by the way." At that, the two boys quickly made their way to the stairs, so I continued, "Try not to give my child too much trauma please!"

I turned back to Tom as he spoke, "Now that they're gone, where were we?"

"I think we were right...here," I said, placing my arms around his neck. "By the way, you look really hot tonight, too."

"Thank you love, but you don't know how much will power it is taking me to not rip this dress off of you right here. Right now."

"Maybe tonight."

♥︎

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ author's note ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Here is a little late night post because I genuinely can't sleep. I'll be so honest with you guys, there will be no smut. I am such a bad smut writer it is not even funny but you can imagine it if you want ig.

Peyton is wearing her outfit from the Prom Pact premiere, which is a great movie. Jenna is wearing her Golden Globes 2023 outfit. Gabriella is wearing Xochitl's Ms. Marvel premiere outfit. Ivy is wearing Sabrina's MTV VMA 2023 outfit.