ignore it

➳༻❀ October 2023 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Gabi was out with her friends, so I had the house to myself for the night. As much I wanted to resist, I kept reading the comments about my surprise release. It wasn't as negative as I expected, but the hate comments were certainly there.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. I got up to answer it and saw Tom on the other side with a bag in his hands.

"What are doing here?" I asked, letting him in. "It's 1am."

"Well, you told me once that you get anxiety when you release a song and sometimes forget to take care of yourself, so I'm here to take care of you." I went to protest but he cut me off, "When was the last time you ate an actual meal of substance?"

I blushed as he guided me to a stool on my kitchen island and began unloading his groceries. "Fine," I fake groaned. "I guess you're right. What's on the menu Chef Blyth?"

"My specialty. Pasta with marina sauce," he said in a horrible Italian accent and we both laughed.

As we waited for the pasta to cook, we made small talk and listened to some soft music in the background when I asked, "What are we?"

"That's up to you darling. You know I like you. I have since the moment we met, but I won't rush you into anything you're not ready for."

"I think...I'm ready for this."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I whispered as our lips met in a soft kiss. I had never been kissed with such love and passion in all of my relationships.

Once we broke apart, I said, "Tom."

"Ivy?"

"I think your pasta is about to burn."

"Shit!" he exclaimed, quickly rushing away to pull the pot away from the heat as to not ruin our dinner.

♥︎

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ instagram ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

ivylane posted on their story

♥︎

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ author's note ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

Hey! They're together! When I said fast paced, I meant fast paced lol. Just incase you cared or wanted to know the relationship status of the supporting cast, here it is because it will be mentioned later on in the book, probably a holiday special or a thanksgiving chapter!

Gabriella x Mason Thames (currently friends but eventually dating)

Delilah x Milo Manheim (dating for two years)

Jenna x Vinnie Hacker (dating for 10 months)

Aiden (currently single)