chapter ten

I woke up to an empty bed, when I looked at the time it was 8 am. I felt well rested but I didn't remember going to sleep, I jumped out of my bed and went looking for the kids and Gabe. I ran into the twins' rooms and they were both empty, my heart dropped. I ran down the stairs yelling their names. My hands started to shake when nobody answered. When I entered the living room I put my hand over my chest and caught my breath, the twins, Gabe and Killian all spread out on the living room floor sleeping. I took a picture to mess with Killian and Gabe later.

I walked into the kitchen In my pajamas which were really just Gabe's boxers and a tank top, I just love this kitchen. I decorated myself after Gabe set the original kitchen on fire while trying to make me dinner, but that did not go well at all clearly. I was getting ready to make breakfast, I headed over to the fridge, and as soon as I bent over looking for the eggs. I felt a presence I'd know anywhere. I felt him getting closer, his scent filling my nose as I pushed down the urge to moan. "Bueno mira quien esta levantada, buenos dias mi amor" he whispered into my ear,  i looked up into his beautiful grey eyes and smiled. " well good morning to you to dimples" I replied as I walked past him to sit the eggs on the kitchen counter. he walked up next to me and leaned on the counter. 

" You make me never want to smile again when you call me that"  he said looking over at me. This caused me to smirk. " you know secretly love it Gabe " I said while cracking the eggs into a large bowl. when I cracked the last egg I looked up at Gabe who was looking at me the way he did on our wedding day. It breaks my heart that me and Gabe ended up like this, I was so against us getting married because I was 19, and I wanted to fall in love not be forced into it. But since the day I met Gabe I knew I'd never want to be with anyone else.

I still want to be with Gabe it's just been so long and way too much has happened to just jump back into a marriage, especially with kids. Me and Gabe talked while I cooked until Nico tugged on my shirt. "Morning Mama, where were you last night?" he asked me still half asleep. I picked him up and he immediately laid his head on my shoulder, I smiled and looked at Gabe as he mumbled "Mamas boy".  I laughed and continued to cook, " seriously, he didn't even acknowledge my existence," Gabe said while looking at me and Nico. " he's always been like that, he's not a people person and he's known you for a week Gabe, give him time. Trust me once he's attached to you there's no going back". I said to Gabe with a small smile. 

" I just don't get it, Gabby is so welcoming and sweet, maybe he just doesn't like me" he replied while sitting down on the stool next to the kitchen island. I sighed, " Gabe he loves you, and let's be honest he is you. He seems to hate everyone but his family, and doesn't let anyone see his soft. I honestly blame myself for this, I think since it's always just been us he feels like he needs to be the man of the family" I started to whisper the last part. Gabe walked up to me and Nico and kissed my temple. "You have raised two amazing kids and a very strong young man, and I will be forever thankful for that" Gabe said. Nico picked his head up and jumped onto Gabe's chest, luckily Gabe caught him "Papa Gabby is buried under Killian " he said pointing over to Gabby and Killian still fast asleep on the living room floor. Gabby curled up next to Killian with his arm lying over her, the cutest thing ever. 

Gabe laughed and said, "She's not buried figlio, Uncle Killian is just protecting her with his arms". Nico jumped down and frowned "That's my job, she's my sister " he replied as he walked into the living room. Nico moved Killian's arm and dragged Gabby away from him, this woke Gabby up, and she looked up at her brother confused as hell. " Que estas haciendo?' she asked him in a soft voice still half asleep. " Alejandote de ese tonto" Nico grumbled out while letting go of his sister's arms. " Hey that's not nice Nico, your uncle has done nothing for you to call him a dummy... today," I said to Nico in a stern voice, he pouted his lip and walked off. Gabby walked into the kitchen and then right into Gabe's arms " Beun dia mama y papa" she said while kissing Gabe's cheek. " Buongiorno Principessa " Gabe replied with a big smile on his face, kissing Gabby's forehead. " Mama is Nico okay?" she asked me with a worried face. " of course he is baby, you know sometimes he let his temper get the best of him. He's probably just in his room cooling down" I replied in a comforting manner kissing her cheek. 

" Breakfast is going to be done soon, how about you wake up Uncle Killian and get your brother" I say to Gabby,  as Gabe lowered her off of him she ran straight to the living room to wake up Killian as I finished breakfast. " You need to brush your teeth" I hear Gabby say to Killian, " hey I just woke up calm down little demon," he says while walking into the dining room. " look who's finally up," Gabe says from behind me, setting the table. "Gabby go get your brother please" I say as I place the orange juice on the table. " okay mama" she replies as she runs towards the steps", Gabe and Killian sat at the table waiting for the kids to come down. After five minutes I got worried, " I'm going to see what's taking them so long" I said as I walked towards the steps. When I reached Nico's room, gabby was standing by his bathroom door which was closed and locked. " Nico please come out, everything is okay I promise Mama and Papa is not mad at you" Gabby said to Nico through the door. " YES THEY ARE GABBY THEY HATE ME, I WANT TO GO BACK HOME" Nico yelled back, it sounded like he was crying. I walked over to the bathroom door and stood next to Gabby, " Go downstairs and eat luv, I'm going to talk to your brother " I said to Gabby, and she nodded in response as she walked out of the room. " Nico baby it's Mama" I said softly, he didn't answer. " Nico please open the door" I said while trying to open the door. 

" Just leave me alone" He shouted, I could tell he was still crying. It broke my heart to hear my baby boy say he thinks I hate him. I love my kids more than anything on this planet, I've been trying to make this move as comfortable as possible for them but they still have just been taken away from everything and everyone they know. I tried to twist the knob again and then a heard a loud bang.

HIIII, HOW ARE WEEK GOING SO FAR? IM SO READY FOR BREAK

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO NICO ???

GABBY OR NICO???

SHOULD KILLIAN GET HIS OWN BOOK?

VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK YOU FOR READING <333333