chapter seven

Gabe looked in complete shock when Gabby asked him to go outside with them instead of me, I was shocked but Gabe truly looked like he saw a ghost. " Papa" Gabby's little voice called again, Gabe's head snapped to the twins direction. " Yes" he said so faintly.. "will you come play with us?" Nico asked his father shyly. Gabe looked at and then the twins, took a deep breath and replied " of course just give me a minute to get dressed and talk to mama" with a big smile on his face." okay papa, bye bye mama" The twins said as they ran out of the room giggling, I looked up at Gabe as he got up from the bed and started to get dressed." they can be very energetic and Gabby isn't as innocent as she seems" I said to Gabe as he put on his shirt, " oh so she's her mother's daughter I see" Gabe says causing me to roll my eyes. "Whatever just pay attention to them and don't be awkward because they'll sense it".

" I'm sure I can handle two toddlers" Gabe said laughing, he walked towards me until he was so close that his nose touched mine. " If your so worried I'll let something happen to our kids, how about you come outside with us... oh wait that right you can't because your body is sore from one round, just wait until I come back mi amore" he whispered to me in a husky voice. I hate the effect he has on me and that he know he does, here I am sitting here in a bed lost for words and my heart beating out my chest while he stands here with a smirk on his face. 

About 30 minutes after Gabe left the room I found the strength to get up and run myself a warm bath. I slipped in and let the warm water relax my body, I began to think about how crazy my life has gotten in the past 3 days and the fact that I had sex with my ex husband after not seeing him for 3 . After a hour of socking I washed up and got out of the tub. Walking out of the bathroom and  into the bedroom wrapped in a black towel, I wondered where the kids and Gabe were.. I walked over and looked out to see something that my heart clench. My kids running and playing with their father. 

I walked into my closet filled with everything I used to love so much, grabbed a red laced underwear set and a nightgown. while getting dressed I heard the door open and the sound of Gabe's voice, " PARIS" he yelled. " Damn Gabe I'm the closet stop fucking yelling" I say while walking out of the closet before getting the chance to put my nightgown on. Gabe looked me up and down for a minute straight, " take a picture it will last longer" I said rolling my eyes as I sat on the bed. Gabe walked over to the bed until he towered over me, I looked up into his beautiful eyes it was like they sparkled. "  Oh trust me mi amore the picture is in my head forever" he said smirking down at me. 

I smiled and got up to walked to the mirror, but before I could walk away I felt Gabe's large hands grip my waist. He pulled me back into his chest and I felt his print pressed against my ass, I just put my panties on and he's already getting them wet. I felt him start to kiss my neck, it felt so good but I knew I had to stop him" Gabe wait" I whispered out. As soon as he removed his lips for my neck I groaned and took a deep breath, " Gabe, we should stop" I said while gripping his arm. He had the same reaction I did, he groaned " why mi amore, the kids are sleeping".  " because Gabe earlier was an impulsive mistake, things are moving way to fast.. Gabe I changed a lot in the past 3 years and I bet so have you, I think we should just get reacquainted.  Gabe sighed as he sat down on the bed, "you're right mi amore I've just missed you so much I couldn't control myself, Im sorry" he said rubbing his hands through his hair. I got on my knees and looked up at him "No Gabe you didn't do anything wrong I started thing up earlier, this is all on me I just think we need to slow things down.. I just don't want to mess things up"

" I want you to get to know the kids, I don't want to be the reason they don't get to know there father... I'm already the reason they're just now meeting you" I cried out. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt Gabe's hand on my cheek, he was wiping my tears, and I started to cry more and not only because of how bad I felt.. but also because I was truly as in love with Gabe.

I stood up and wiped my eyes" I'm um.. I'm gonna go check on the kids" I said while walking to the doors. Right when the I was about to open the door "Mi amore" Gabe called and I snapped my head towards him " Yeah what's wrong?". He stood up with something, walking towards me  " nothings wrong mi amore but if you walk out of this room and any of my men see you like this it will be" he said while passing me my nightgown, he chuckled and I saw his dimples pop out.

I remember the first time I saw his dimples.. the day I met Gabe at my parents house I thought he was going to be a jackass and I was right, but then I saw him outside in my backyard looking at the moon. I went out to talk to him and he was so sweet, that was the night he told me all about his grandma and how she died. He told me that my attitude reminded me of her, I made some silly joke about it would be weird that his future wife reminded him of his dead grandma, He bursted out laughing until there were tears coming out of his eyes. 

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK LOOK AT MEEE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I THOUGHT NOBODY CARED ABOUT THE STORY BUT YOU GUYS PROVED ME WRONG, IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEE 

                                         THANK YOU FOR READING💋