Connected Lovers

A bit about the background for those who get confused~~~~~

Background: The Yminas( Ah-min-a) The realm Amintera (A-min-tear-a)

-The Yminas are immortal beings that have the abilities of different creatures and beings(each Ymina having a different being) and can transform into that being. They live in a different realm then humans called the Amintera realm. Yet the humans know they exist as well as the Yminas know they exist and are able to travel between realms. A great war broke out that one point because the Yminas fought between power and law rights which made the people divide themselves the Umiteras and Niteras and halved the realm. On the left side live the Umitera (Uo-mi-tear-a) and on the right the Nitera( Ne-tear-a). (Note: the realm is basically like a whole new world not just a piece of land)

-The Soul mate/True love system: Yminas do not date like humans they find their true love instead. Usually this is activated at the age of 16. Some feel a pull towards their soul mate but majority only find each other at first touch. Every soul mate is destined to find each other eventually. When a soul mate is found or at first touched they will feel a sudden pull towards each other and nothing else will matter at that moment but each other. Also during that moment a red string of fate will be around each soul mate connecting them to each other but this will only be seen by them. Soul mates can share their energy and power with each other by touching of kissing and in most cases sex too. They can channel their power to each other. This can help heal each other and vice versa. Being too long without their soul mate or without touching each other will weaken one another over time. This includes if one dies or is hated by the other. Mates can feel each other's pain mentally sometimes even physically if that strong. They can send visions to each other as well. Sex is important to the Ymina soul mates since it shows their full love and openness to each other. Since they are immortal they can have up to a full day of sex without stopping. (Note: Sleeping will not affect them since they are giving each other energy the whole time but they will be tired afterwards.)

(Note: some parts may end up being Rated-R so I might change the rating but I'll see as I go)

***This is my first story on Wattpad so go easy on me haha :) but please read, comment, vote and enjoy***

*** Also I do not have a editer so I edit my own work. So if I make a mistake please ignore it.***