Chapter Eleven- Wonder

I'm so sorry for the long wait college has me on my heels!  Alright chapter 11 is here!

 Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you say?" I asked confused. That name sound so..familiar. I must be hearing things.

He looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"The name?" I blurted out,"What was the name?"

"Natado." He answered slowly.

I started to get anxious. "Are you sure?"

He looked at me confused, "Yea I'am pretty sure. After all that happened I don't think I could forget that guys name."

I wasn't sure what expression I was making but I knew I didn't feel good. Not only that but there's only one Natado in the whole town we do not usually copy names like humans do. Everyone has one name in the realm.

"Your turning pale!" Zalaxe panicked and cupped my face. "Are you ok?"

"I'm not sure." I answered weakly.

"Was it something I said that offended you?"

"Not really offending just..shocking." I said touching my forehead.

"What was it?" He panicked even more.

I didn't want to keep it a secret because it would be on my mind all day and Zalaxe would notice my uneasiness. 

"Its the name-"

"What about the guy?" Zalaxe said cutting me off.

I took a long pause and after a moment of suspension. "That's my brother." I whispered.

He sat back for a minute shocked then his jaw started to tighten a bit.

I sat there waiting for an answer because really, what was I suppose to say after that! I'am as shocked as he was.

He looked around the room a bit as if collecting his thoughts. "Wow...what am I suppose to answer you?" He moved his tighten jaw around.

"I don't know, I'am stuck as you are."

We sat there in silence for a bit until he spoke. "Well I will tell you that your brothers decisions were not the best. Especially with this raid. As far as I know it was his decision and no one else, at least that what he confessed to me."

I bowed my head for a bit. I guess he was right but my brother never told me anything just that there were Nitera and that we were attacking. So what do I believe?

"You don't believe me do you?" He answered worried.

"I'm not sure because my brother never gave me information on this raid or you guys. All I knew was that he was going over to this side to spy and next thing I know we are fighting."

"Hmm well I'am sorry if I said offending words about brother." He said rubbing his hair.

I cocked my head looking at him.

"What?" He starred back.

"You are so..."

"So?" 

"So considerate and careful and I-"

"Didn't believe I was capable of that?" He answered back

"Well I wouldn't say that, I just never knew "The Demon King" would think that way."

He laughed and looked at the ceiling, " The Demon King..... that title has bought many problems and benefits to me."

I guess his feelings and emotions were not the same as people saw him.