Chapter Seven- Feeling..

Chapter 7!!!

 Sorry for the late update I got the case of the lazies hahaha. But I'am still going no doubt about that. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What goes through my mind right now I'am really not sure...

Did I just get...confessed to by..my soul mate?

Not Possible

His breathing is heavy, just like when I just spoke. His shoulders moved up and down at the speed of his breath.

I couldn't even clear my thoughts.

What just HAPPENED!?

The whole room got awkwardly silent, but only until my words broke it.

"Ww-hat did.. y-you..say?" I stuttered.

He looked at me almost like he wanted to just shake me.

"I will not repeat myself."

I didn't answer.

"You heard what you needed to hear..the truth. I will not say it again."

I don't even know what face expression I could be making right now. I just felt shocked.

His face soften, "But you must be very confused right now. That's probably not what you expected either huh?"

I kept staring at him dumb-founded.

He rubbed his hand through his hair and looked away.

You have to say something! 

I broke myself from the shock.

"Umm w-well.. I umm.."

He turned and looked at me and gave a small smile.

"You don't have to answer right now..I'll give you time, after all this must of hit you like a train."

I looked back down at my hands, "Um..yea."

He walked over to my right side and leaned over me making me lean a bit to the side. I placed my hand on the bed, holding my place.

"I' am sorry if I just blurted that out. I mean't everything I said and that's the truth."

He placed his hand close to mine holding his balance next to the bed.

"Um just think about what I said ok. Nobody will hurt you here I promise. Just relax and rest."

His finger touched mine making me shiver a bit.

He smiled at my reaction then leaned backed.

"Clariata is coming with the food."

At that moment Clariata pushed the door open.

"Hello! Hello! Sorry if I interrupted something." She gave a smirk at Zalaxe as she walked by.

He sighed, "Watch over her ok I have to get back to the meeting."

She smiled as she place a tray of food on the table.

"Yea I heard SOMEONE ran out unexpectedly leaving everyone just sitting there."

He gave her a evil glance then turned towards the door. He stopped half way out and turned back to me.

"I will visit you later ok." He gave a smile then closed the door behind him.

"Ahhhhh I see things went well." Clariata cocked her head to the side.

"What do you mean?"

She gave a grin, " Everyone figured that as soon you would wake up Zalaxe would come and pour his heart out to you."