Chapter One- Being a Ymina

Welcome all to chapter one!  Leave comments about how you like the first chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I 'am not human. I'am a Ymina more specifically I'am a Umitera. Our people are not like humans. We are beings that live in a realm called Amintera. We are immortals and well my name is Aurora. My name sounds funny doesn't it? That's because it's a human name I still think it's beautiful but people always question that name. I live with my older brother named Natado in a small town named Stendora. Our town is close to the border of the Nitera which is the other kind of Ymina.

* Bang Bang Bang*

Aurora! Hurry up and do the chores! It's almost noon!    

I raised my head up from my desk "Already?" I pouted.

"Yes already it's past noon", my brother said as he opened the door to my room.

" OK ", I sighed as started to get up from my desk, putting down my pen and paper. My brother walked over to my desk and looked at my piece of paper with a very serious face.

" Blah writing useless stuff again about your life, I mean do you really think humans would read this?" He said as he picked up the paper.

" Well it's worth a shot!" I said as I quickly snatched the paper from his hands.

"You never know humans may find us interesting."

He sighed " Well just get ready I need you to pick up some things from the market today also."

I placed the paper back on the desk, "Ok" I pouted.

He give me a half smile and quickly walked out. I watched as he left closing the door behind him. Natado always seemed to be a well put together person. He is serious, smart, strong and always holds his stand. Truly he never seems to lose it and keeps a well composed face. Yet he can get funny and always shows a smile every once in a while. He stands about 6'2 and has a muscular tone to his body. His wavy, short, tint-red, hair would curl around the temples of his cheeks making his grey eyes pop. All the girls in the town would die to get a slight touch of anywhere on his body. I had to admit Natado was a handsome young man for the age of twenty-four.

I quickly got dressed in a short, simple blue dress with straps and simple, black knee high boots and walked over to my mirror to brush my hair. My hair was long to my hips and was wavy like my brothers, so I would get a few curls here and there. I always loved my hair the light lilac color reminded me of my father's hair color and the waves of my mother's hair . I had a semi-long, layered bang that curled around the left side of my face around my cheek bone.

I'am a sort of average height at 5'6 with curvy hips and breast size C and a slim body. But I never brag about my beauty mother always told me to respect what I had. Even though the men at my town always give me second looks I just ignore them. From what I heard humans have the same appearance as the Yminas but we have different hair and eye colors. Also our skin is a olive, white color and we never have any spots or markings on our skin unless it's a scar. I heard humans can have different color of skin and they can get markings sometimes like "freckles". They apparently envy us because we have flawless skin and are extremely beautiful but I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.

What I thought was very beautiful, including everybody else was my eyes. My eyes were rare being a hazel blue with very tiny star like specks of white. The reason why my eyes are like that is because my soul being is an Angelic. When Yminas are born we have a soul being in which we can transform into that being and harness its power.