Chapter Five- Lost and Found

Chapter Five! Things are starting to build up and I enjoy writing it. Please enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zalaxe POV:

I sighed as I walked back to my men's station. They all turned around to greet me and congratulate me on the victory. What a waste of time... As far as I have heard the battle was taking longer then expected because of the Angelic. I decided to cut it short and go to the battle field myself and get it over with. I didn't feel like killing anyone since this small attack was really just a waste of energy. The only thing I did was frighten them enough to where they retreated back to their border line. Injuring a couple of them would give them a fair warning but seriously I couldn't believe that Natado would bring his own people to the battle field knowing they didn't have a chance. Which is why I found it a waste to fight people who didn't even have a saying or years of revenge and anger for me. Stupid of all things was when I got on to the field Natado was no where to be found. Same with the Angelic. I felt its presence at one point but then it was gone. I didn't make sense to me. Oh well at least Natado was out of my hair and this thing was over with. I had more important things to worry about.

Minutes past and some of my men returned with eight Umitera survivors.They all looked tired and injured. I turned to greet them.

"Hello are all of you alright?"

They all looked at me with darkness in their eyes.Typical.

One of them spoke up, " Your a sick monster..none the less your a Nitera."

The responses were always the same nothing change.

"Well calling me sick is past the limits but think what ever you wish at least I spared your town, you were all to weak to face me in the first place. Congrats though on trying it shows you were brave enough."

They all gave me the same death stare. Whatever. I could care less what they thought. I turned my back on them and started to talk to my men on what our plans were before this silly raid decided to pop into place.

Within minutes I started feeling a strange presence, though it felt weak from afar but got stronger as it got closer.

 "Hey Zalaxe guess what we found at the bottom of the cliff your going to love this! We found the Angelic!"

What were they serious there was no way a Angelic would let himself be caught just like that. The Umiteras started to mumble as they got closer.

"You did?" I answered in disbelief.

"She's quite a beauty too!" Another one of the guys answered.

Beauty? So the Angelic is a female? Interesting..

I felt her fear as soon as she reached my back. I turned around to face her and could not believe what I saw. This creature was extremely beautiful. She had long luscious, wavy hair that reached to her hips and was a light lilac color also her body was just perfect. First Umitera or I guess Ymina that I have ever seen to be this beautiful. She looked like she went through hell though because of her clothes and wounds but still managed to look this good. Her fear started to grow as she noticed me watching her. I choked.

"She is...beautiful..Whats your name?"

Her full beautiful lips started to quiver. Stop it what are you thinking! She is a Umitera and a Angelic!  Still though I found pity on her, which was rare since I really took pity on anyone.

"Well tell him your name Angelic!" One of my men got angry and pushed her straight into my arms.

I was about to push her away but stopped at this strange feeling that started to develop inside of me. Something warm, hot, and different but it felt right. I did not feel like moving, something about this felt so comfortable. Everything around me started to fade out and all the noises started to vanish. Even the figures of the people around me started to erase leaving only her and me alone. Suddenly my chest started to glow right through my clothes. Then in an instant a red ribbon formed around me and her. Something so beautiful and unbelievable. She lifted her head and met eyes with me. The most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen were looking into mine. They were hazel blue and had whites specks which looked like stars. To me they almost looked like the heavens. I couldn't help but to reach out to her beautiful hands and twist and my fingers around hers it just felt so right.  Only two words were able to slip out of my mouth and matched with hers.