Chapter Two- Planning

Alright chapter two time! Please comment and tell me any thoughts of what you think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke with the sound of a thud  from the living room. I sat up and looked at the clock .

"6:45 am I hope that was Natado."I sighed and looked over at Yahira, ugh she looks like someone knocked her out better not wake her. Sleep is really needed for Yminas we can last up to one and a half days without sleep, beyond that we will crash. Sleep is needed to restore energy and injuries so it's rare to not see an Ymina sleep.

I quickly and quietly walked out of of my room trying not to make a sound. I thought I heard a sound from afar so my senses were on alert since I wasn't sure that was my brother. As I rounded the hall way corner I felt his presence in the air and sighed with relief. I walked in the kitchen and found him hanging back in his chair with a hand on his forehead.

"You came back really late Natado,is everything ok?" I whispered.

He sat right-side up and sighed then looked at me."Yea, we had a long night planing on how we are supposed to attack the Nitera that are on the other side of the border."

I grabbed a chair and sat down,"You have never had a problem attacking them before?"

He leaned forward and made a serious face," We went a couple yards into the other side to spy on the group that was near the border. But as we were listening two of my men were instantly killed right before our eyes in one swoop."

My eyes got big as I watched him."Then he appeared in front of us."

  "He?"

"The Demon King." He took a long pause and looked at the ground."Since our town is making more process on attacking the Nitera they must of called him in for reinforcements...he let the last of us escape but now this has become a huge problem."

I looked down at my lap," The Demon King one of the most dangerous Nitera or pretty much Ymina that has ever lived."

My brother stood up from his chair, "He could kill this whole town within a day if he wanted to."

My heart stopped this was my home, I lost my parents to the Nitera now I could possibly lose my home and even most likely my brother since he is right up front with the guy. I stood up in my chair and faced my brother.

"Natado is dangerous out there maybe you shouldn't get involved with them anymore you could die!"

His face turned to deep anger,"Damn Aurora! DO I have much of a choice this guy will kill us all!" His soul being was starting to show through his skin. Fangs started to extend from his mouth and the tips of his ears were starting to make point. His eyes became a dark, red blood mixed in with grey. My brother is a Gargoyle.

I stepped back fearing him, he was really at a boiling point right now. He looked at me and noticed my fear and quickly calmed himself to normal.

"Sorry.. I'am just tired and stressed."

I felt sadness in my heart my brother has been through so much ever since our parents died. I briskly went and embraced him with all my might."I love you brother and I don't wish to see you this way, everything will come out all right."

He hesitated at first but then softly wrapped his arms around me. "Yea."

I smiled at his after answer even though my brother cold-hearted ever since our parents his simple replays still showed me that he cared.