Chapter Ten- Reality..

Chapter ten!!! Oh I'am loving it so far haha. And starting this chapter things are going to spice up again.

Also sorry for the late update my whole week was busy! I had a wedding to go to and family was coming from a different state so I was running up and down! The week before that I was just being lazy haha but here you go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zalaxe POV:

I was tired. I had another meeting to discuss with some elders that were questioning the little mini war I had a couple days ago. I wanted to go visit Aurora again but it was already late, everyone else was asleep. I dragged myself to my room yawning. When I bond even more closer to Aurora I hopefully won't get as tired anymore. Which was a plus. I'm always awake anyways.

I stepped into my room and changed my shirt and slipped into bed. I usually change all the way but I was too tired right now my attire didn't matter. Before I could close my eyes I used my powers and scanned the whole house. So far everything was quiet and everyone was asleep. I scanned to Aurora's room but I didn't feel her. My heart jumped a bit. Maybe she is at the bathroom.

Same with the bathroom, there was no presence in there. I sat up panicking a bit. I enhanced my powers even more searching around the house but again nothing.

Then a strong power broke the barrier I had around the house. Her power. Every fiber of my being started to brake and lose control. Who was taking her? Why is she leaving? I felt my power cursing through my veins and I lost control. The only thing that was left in my thoughts was that my soulmate's presence was leaving my side.

With that a roar let out through my lips.

...............................................................................................................

Aurora POV:

I was out the nearest door I knew I could find which was the way that Clariata showed me to her garden.

I only ran a couple of yards away from the house when I felt like I broke something in the air.

"A barrier?"

I looked around but nothing was heard or jumped at me. I turned back and looked at the house. It was a mansion. It basically looked like a mini castle. Its decorations were stunning and the whole mansion had a shade of light blue with some white areas. By the looks of it the place had three floors and looked more wide then tall. I couldn't even see where each side ended because of the trees at my sides. So many windows were portrayed and one corner looked like it had a whole side glass window.

My heart ached a bit. I was leaving probably one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. But my family and friends was somewhere out there not knowing if I was dead or alive or the other way around.

I shed a tear but wiped it away as I turned. I took a couple of steps but a scream broke the overall peace and silence.

"AURORA!!!"

I turned back frighten. That's was Zalaxe's voice. Not only that but I sounded painful and powerful.

"Oh no!" That barrier must of been a alarm of some sort. Zalaxe knows I'm gone!

I quickly turned and ran at my full speed seeing the trees fly past me as I ran.

" I can't let him get me not now!"

I didn't get to far when I felt a hand grip my arm making my body fly upwards because of the sudden brake in gravity. I screamed as I felt myself fall but something caught me and placed me not gently but not rough either, on the grass.