Firefrost Witch Joey

Joey: Hooray! (The screen played the clip of Joey first getting fire powers as a kid and being locked up in his room for it.) Oh. Way to start from the beginning.

Shelby: Joey...?

Scott: Why did they lock you up in your room?

Joey: Because I was from a village of entirely frost mages up in the mountains, and they didn't really approve of my fire abilities.

Jana: That's an understatement. (The screen then played the part where Joey explained that he'd been banished.)

Lauren: That's not fair, you developed frost powers eventually!

Joey: Yeah, well, what happened happened.

Tiff: Those frost mages should be taught a lesson!

Joey: Yeah! Although I technically did think at first that I wanted to go back. (The screen played the part of Joey explaining his plan to become the supreme witch and prove to them that he was powerful enough to return.)

Cleo: Joey, if they don't care about you enough to accept your abilities, why did you want to go back?

Joey: Well, I... I cared what they thought of me, okay?!

Shelby: Joey, it's a toxic relationship, you shouldn't keep going back to it. Haven't you learned already what with the whole, you know, demon incident?

Everyone: What demon incident?

Joey: Oh, yeah, that! I honestly forgot about it.

Shelby: Seriously?! How could you forget about-!

Jana(Hurriedly.): Calm down, please? And um, let's move on before everyone starts asking questions.

Lauren: Gee, all of a sudden I feel sorry for Joey.

Scott: To be honest, me too. (Then the screen played the clip of Joey and Tiff's dungeon until the part where Joey won his next ability.) What about now?

Lauren: Okay, I don't feel sorry for him anymore.

Joey: Why? How many times do I have to say that friends do that kind of thing?

Bertha: Mr. Graceffa, this is getting old.

Jana: In Joey's defense, he doesn't actually know any better.

Everyone: Wait, what?

Cleo: You mean in that village of frost mages, everyone acts like that?

Joey: Um, now that I think about it, yes, I guess.

Shelby: Well, that would explain a lot.

Everyone: Definitely.

Lauren: Okay, I think I'm feeling sorry for Joey again.

Scott: You're very dual, Lauren.

Lauren: Hey, my whole thing is that I'm dual.

Joey: Same with me!

Tiff: You know, I'm noticing a lot of similarities between Lauren and Joey.

Jana(Counting on her fingers.): Duality, childhood difficulties, loneliness issues, power insecurities-

Lauren: Joey feels like he's not good enough too?!

Joey: Yeah, apparently we're almost exactly the same. We're made for each other, Lauren!

Lauren: You know, it kind of sounds more appealing now that I know more about you.

Jana: That was the whole point of reacting to each other.