Necromancy Witch Scott

Jana: Thank you, Cleo. Scott's next, actually.

Scott: Okay... (The screen played the clip of Scott recieving the invitation.)

Eloise: Bringing someone back. Of course.

Bertha: Such a cliche.

Scott(Nettled.): Well, there's literally no other reason to get into necromancy!

Shelby: You know, I did have a friend who practiced nekomancy.

Scott: Was your friend secretly a cat or something? That's the brand of black magic only practiced by cats.

Cleo: Why is there a special type of dark magic just for cats?

Scott: Don't ask me.

Jana: Well, either way, let's move on. (The screen showed the clip of Scott meeting Eloise.)

Pris: How long exactly were you practicing necromancy, Scott?

Scott: Four years.

Bertha: Mr. Major, it's not advised to practice necromancy for that long.

Scott: Well I had to.

Bertha: Wait a second, were you self-taught?

Scott: I was.

Bertha: And in only four years- my, my, Mr. Major.

Everyone: Huh?

Jana: Necromancy is a difficult subject is all I'll say. (The screen then played the clips of Scott describing Milo without actually saying his name.)

Eloise: Scott! Stop leaving us so little clues!

Bertha: The suspense is killing me!

Scott(Slyly.): I'm the master of suspense. (Then the clip of Scott explaining how he'd raided a dungeon by mistake.)

Tiff: You raided a dungeon, Scott?!

Pris: You don't even seem sorry for it!

Bertha: He is a bad boy, after all.

Scott: That I am.

Jana: Speaking of dungeons... (The screen played the clip of the dungeon that Scott and Tiff went into.)

Tiff: Life versus death...

Bertha: I really do not like that omen.

Scott: Well, everything alive has to die sometime.

Lauren: You're so dark and gloomy all the time, Scott. Maybe cheer up a little?

Cleo: That is so insensitive, Lauren.

Pris: Well, you have to admit he's pretty dark.

Jana(Pointing out.): Scott isn't always dark and gloomy. He can still be killed with cuteness. (The screen played the clips of Scott finding the otters completely adorable, Scott picking a llama as his familiar for the rainbow-spitting ability, etc.)

Joey: I think we're all killed by the otters' cuteness.

Everyone: Yeah.

Tiff(When Scott chose a llama as his familiar.): A llama, Scott? Really?

Scott: How was I supposed to pass up spitting rainbows? And don't ask me why, but I have a weird affinity for llamas.

Shelby: Maybe that's because-

Joey: Shelby!

Shelby: Why do I keep doing this?

Scott: Well, please stop, it's making me wonder. (Then the screen played the clip of Scott's dream.)