Fight

I just wanna do a time skip, cause I'm lazy

~~~

Sonic had lost the fight between Dr. Robotnik and himself. He threw Tom, Maddie, Tails, and Knuckles off the building and somewhere else so the four of them don't get hurt. He is passed out for now, and Tom, Maddie, Tails, and Knuckles are horrified to see the sight.

They are all horrified to see that Sonic could be dead. Tails mostly.

"Muahaha!" Laughed Dr

"Muahaha!" Laughed Dr. Robotnik as he came through the portal. Tom tried to stop him, but he was sent to the ground. Tails, Knuckles, and Maddie ran toward him.

"Autopilot, adjust. Why? Why would you throw your life away for this thing?" Asked Dr. Robotnik. Tails ducked under Maddie's arm for protection, Knuckles was charging up Chaos energy angrily.

"Tom? Tails? Knuckles?" Alerted Maddie, looking at Sonic, they were all sad when Sonic was obviously dead

"Tom? Tails? Knuckles?" Alerted Maddie, looking at Sonic, they were all sad when Sonic was obviously dead. "He was just a silly little ALIEN! He didn't BELONG here!" Growled Dr. Robotnik

"That little alien... knew more about being human than you ever will." Argued Tom. "His name was Sonic... and he was our friend!" Added Tom.

Then they saw a bright blue light, some blue electricity was powering up, they all looked and saw Sonic standing up, looking at Dr. Robotnik with anger.

"He's all your's." Smiled Tom. "Everyone, get back!" He warned everyone. Sonic started attacking Dr. Robotnik until he finally spoke. "Guess what? I'm not leaving earth... you are!" Yelled Sonic, he looked at Tom, Maddie, Tails, and Knuckles.

Knuckles threw a ring behind Dr. Robotnik and his plane. Sonic hit the villain as a ball and Dr. Robotnik was gone.