Chapter 1 - Zagan's heir

In the mountain region of the underworld a boy of 16 was seen training as he is currently doing pushups while having a large metal boulder 10 times his size strapped to his back.

He has brownish hair, light green eyes, sharp nose and a handsome face with fair skin tone.

He is currently shirtless as he is sweating a lot as he did the push ups. Soon he was done as the boulder disappeared from his back as he fell on the ground.

He panted from the exertion and moved his body and laid on his back as he looked at the red sky of the underworld. He has a toned body which has an 8 pack and greatly toned muscles which can give any top athlete and weightlifter a good challenge.

He grabbe the bottle of water near him and then immediately emptied it as he drank the water before he placed it back on the ground. After that he stayed there on the ground for a few minutes before he got up. He snapped his fingers and the sweat on his body disappeared instantly.

After which he stretched his body before yellow demonic energy came out of his body and then created a large dome around him which then turned invisible. He cracked his knuckles and his neck a bit as he has a serious look on his face.

"Time for my demonic energy training." The boy said as he exuded demonic energy from his person.

Outside the dome all was peaceful, but only for a few moments as after that the dome shook as cracks appeared on it as the ground around it also cracked and shook a bit.

But this wasn't the only time as one after another similiar shockwaves were generated inside the dome as the place shook as it's magnitude was increasing more and more.

If it weren't for the fact that the place was a mountain area it would've been disastrous to the natural life. This went on for a few minutes before the cracks on the dome grew until a large beam of yellow demonic energy shot out of the dome into the sky as the dome broke.

The boy himself was panting as he wiped the sweat off his brow as the dome fell apart around him as he sweatdropped a bit at the sight.

"Okay, I should probably work on that." The boy said to himself as he watched the dome disappear.

He then took out a vial which he drank, he felt energized when he drank that as he felt his demonic energy getting replenished from it. He then removed the sweat off of his body again before he made clothes appear over his body. After that he teleported from there and appeared in the garden of his house.

His house is without a doubt mansion with a great garden surrounding it. It is white and has various bull symbols around it, to make it sure that those who saw it knew that it belonged to his clan.

"Lord Caesar. Welcome back." The head maid of his household said as she bowed to him.

" The head maid of his household said as she bowed to him