Chapter 8 - Leviathan vs Zagan

"You traitors shall face retribution for turning against your true rulers!" Katerea shouted as she signalled her subordinates to attack.

The Devils under her started to attack the Devils gathered there as they panicked and ran. Most of the Devils have led easy lives due to their wealth and natural demonic power. But when compared to the experience of the members of the Old Satan Faction it was lacking.

The Devils did send back attacks in their own defence while the soldiers that were stationed there also joined the frey as they attacked the Old Satan Faction as they protected the young devils.

But in the current situation the most challenging was Katerea herself as she is a direct descendant of one of the Devil Kings and so is much more stronger than a normal devil and also has far greater demonic energy. Showcased by how she killed four soldiers with ease.

She then looked at the little sister of the current Leviathan and glared at her with hate and rage. Sona had also seen the devil but she was running alongside Seekvaira and Caesar at the moment as she isn't confident enough to fight against the Old Satan Faction all alone.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Katerea shouted as she flew towards Sona.

Seekvaira who saw the woman immediately turned around and created a field in front of her into which Katerea fell into. The moment she entered it her body began to move slowly as the time was decreased in the field.

'As expected of the Time manipulation of the Agares clan.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at the heiress.

"Seekvaira we have to run!" Sona said to her friend.

"But I can't! I have to hold her back!" Seekvaira said to her as she grit her teeth.

But she didn't have to hold on for long as demonic energy poured out of Katerea and overpowered the field in which she was blew the Agares heir back. But Caesar immediately moved behind her and grabbed her and held her in his hands as she leaned on him.

"Are you okay?" Caesar asked her calmly.

"Yes. Thank you." Seekvaira said to him as she looked at him.

Only for her to see his face close up as she could see him fully now. Her eyes widened and her face heat up as she blushed at the close proximity between their faces.

'He's handsome.' Seekvaira thought to herself with a blush.

But she then got her bearings as she controlled her blush and coughed into her fist.

"Thanks." Seekvaira said to him as she straightened up.

"Good." Caesar said with a nod to her before he placed her beside Yuri.

Then he dashed towards Sona causing the bespectacled women to be surprised. He reached in front of Sona and raised his hand and a yellow magic circle appeared in front of him with his clan symbol on it.

The next moment Katerea's staff hit the shield with her demonic energy enhancing it. But the eyes of the four women widened when he didn't even budge from the strike and his shield is still holding steadfast.

What shocked the women more was that he was smirking at the descendant with a face full of confidence as he held his shield.

"That's right. This is the kind of power I expect from a descendant of a devil king." Caesar said with an excited tone

'He sounds like he is excited.' Sona and Seekvaira thought to themselves as they looked at him.

'Of course my lord is excited.' Yuri thought to herself as she looked at him.