Chapter 11 - One Favour

"You have almost enough power as the Satan's." Zekram said fascinated with him.

'Could he be another up and coming Super Devil?' Zekram thought to himself as he looked at the boy.

"Interesting. You must have been training for a long time." Ajuka said as he looked at him.

"Yeah. I had to be strong to protect. I can't always depend on others for my own protection." Caesar said to them with a smile.

"I suppose that is correct. Not to mention the fact that you are the only one of the Zagan clan and its head you will be quite wanted by unsavory people." Falbium said to him at that.

"That too." Caesar said with a nod.

"Why have you not participated in any rating games? It would give you more fame and power." Diehauser asked him seriously.

"Well I haven't actually got any peerage members so I can't exactly go into the rating game solo." Caesar said to the man.

"Why? Most young Devils would've already gotten a few members already." Ajuka asked him curiously.

"Or a whole harem if we're talking about a certain Phenex." Serafall said with a joking tone.

"I just didn't have any interest in it that's all." Caesar said to her with a shake of his shoulders.

"I see. But onto more serious matters. Since you were responsible for Katerea to flee from battle you might become a target for the Old Satan Faction." Sirzechs said to him seriously.

"Well, it was either that or allow her to wreak havoc in the party and attack Sona." Caesar said to them with a shrug.

"You don't seem that troubled about the fact that the Old Satan Faction might come after you." Lord Agares said to him with a raised eyebrow.

"I have had assassination attempts on me ever since I became the lord of my clan, I'm used to it." Caesar said to him with a smile.

The Devils there narrowed their eyes at that as they didn't know about that fact. Zekram was also quite angry at the fact that the descendant of his friend Zagan was targeted.

Though he is quite ruthless he still has an amount of respect for the Devils with the Ranks of Kings and to know that a Devil like Caesar who has the capabilities to become a great powerhouse for the Devils and Underworld was the target of assassination did not sit well with him.

The Four Satan's and Diehauser also didn't like it purely for the fact that a young devil was targeted for his property and wealth. Something which they hated very much.

'But still, the fact that he has survived this long means that he is very capable at his age.' Ajuka thought to himself as he looked at the young devil.

This was a thought that was the same for the other Devils as well.

"In any case, you did protect my sister so I have to repay you in some way. What do you want?" Serafall asked him with a smile.

The Devils didn't react much since they knew about her love for her sister and her doing that doesn't conflict with her duties as a Satan as well so it is fine.

"I currently can't think of anything so would you mind if I put that favour on a tab?" Caesar asked her in response.

"Sure. It just has to be a reasonable one." Serafall said with a smile on his face.

Caesar nodded to her satisfied. After that they had some more talks before Caesar was allowed to go back. He met with Sona and Serafall at the Sitri Household. He gave Sona a kiss on her forehead before he went away as she blushed heavily as well.

Time skip

"Are you going to the human world my lord?" Yuri asked him as he made a magic circle.

"Yeah. Now that I talked with them I think I should get myself a peerage member." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Is that so? Who are you going to recruit?" Yuri asked him curiously.

She knew that he won't hurt anyone unless they give him a reason to so she knows that he would be fair in his recruitment.

"A Holy Maiden." Caesar said to her with a smile.

Yuri was surprised at his words as she couldn't believe her ears. But he has already gone using the magic circle before she could ask anything. She sighed and walked out of the room and into her own. She was about to sit on her bed but stopped when she saw a box at her table that she didn't own.

She went and opened it suspiciously but was surprised to find some ornaments in there and they seeme to be quite expensive as they had gems as well. She saw a letter in it as she took it and opened it.

[I'll just cut to the chase here. I know that you are afraid of me and rightfully so. But that doesn't mean I don't trust you. So here is a gift from me. Also you can take this day off from work and maybe the next day as well if you truly want to. I won't judge. Have a good time.] The letter read.

Yuri's eyes widened when she read the letter as she then looked at the ornaments and jewellery in the box and touched them with wide eyes. Tears fell down her eyes as she looked at them and the kindness that she had been shown.

'Why do I feel like this?' Yuri thought to herself as she clutched the letter to her chest over her heart.

Meanwhile Caesar had reached the human world of Earth and he was in Rome. He used his powers to hide his demonic energy before he walked to the Cathedral there. There were many people there who were praying to God. But he didn't pay them much mind and moved towards the inner places of the cathedral.

There he saw a group of men, alongside clerics around a blonde haired girl wearing nun outfit as she in praying with them as he looked at her.

'The Holy Maiden, Asia Argento.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at the girl.