Chapter 10

::What?!:: Bumblebee found himself unable to comprehend anything. His caretakers were hurt. Sure, it's been a rough week with them, but they're still his family. He quickly got up and ran to the groundbridge controls. ::I'm on my way.::

"No! Stay there. We can handle this," Arcee replied.

::Shut it, Arcee, you've clearly called me for a reason, and even if you didn't, I'm still coming::

"Okay." Bee swore he heard a hint of happiness in her voice. 

Bumblebee activated the bridge with one goal in mind. One thing is for sure, Airachnid will not be leaving his presence unscathed. 

---

Arcee dodged yet another blast. Since the two leaders went down, more Insecticons have circled them. Luckily for the others, at least Airachnid had chosen to focus on her, giving Ratchet and Knockout, who just got there, the chance to make sure Optimus and Megatron were okay. 

Arcee had to admit she never saw Airachnid this pissed in her entire life cycle. Airachnid was always the calm and manipulative type, patiently watching her captives go offline. This, this was the complete opposite. 

---

Bumblebee had never actually considered the possibility of Airachnid causing enough destruction to put an entire army temporarily offline, that was until he stumbled upon the Decepticons currently hanging out on the ground, not moving, ::Holy Primus.:: 

He glanced over at one who was still online, struggling to get up, ::She even got Soundwave too:: 'Bee frowned. It felt weird walking past all these Decepticons without the worry of getting attacked, though it did feel like a nice break for once.

Bumblebee walked inside the cave, following the grunts and groans easily recognised as his teammates. When he finally got to the source, the first things his optics settled on were the damaged frames of his caretakers.

 He ignored the surprised reactions of the others as he knelt down beside Ratchet, ::What happened?:: He asked, though he felt like it was pretty obvious.

Ratchet only looked up for a moment, but not at Bumblebee, rather instead he looked at Knockout, as if asking if he could tell the scout.

"Don't look at me, he's a part of your team, not mine. I don't care if he knows or not, isn't it quite clear what happened anyway?" Knockout grunted.

The Autobot medic rolled his optics, "What are you doing here Bumblebee?" he asked.

'Bee lowered his helm, almost in guilt, ::Well I've been quite a jerk lately, and I figured saving Optimus' and Megatron's afts might settle something.:: 

"Jerk is an understatement," Ratchet mumbled.

::Shut u-:: Bumblebee quickly cut himself off, ::you know what Ratchet, you're absolutely right. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a spider to settle scores with.:: He casually said, getting up and dusting himself off, before heading towards the fight.

---

Airachnid had only Arcee left standing between her and her plans, but that wouldn't last much longer. She threw the two-wheeler to the ground and held her weapon to the Autobot's helm, "you know Arcee, you should be thanking me. After all you've been through, losing Cliffjumper and Tailgate, now you can finally reunite with them in the Well of Allsparks." She cackled, the gun charged. 

Arcee braced herself, though nothing came, next thing she knew Airachnid lying in the dirt right next to her. She looked up at Bumblebee, "Saved just before imminent death, that's convenient."