.Prologue.

Warning! This will contain art of deaths and some ships! Here is a list of the ships being here.
- Wrightworth
- Klapollo
- Trupearl
- Franmaya
———————-
Friendships
- Dahlia and Matt (best friends)
- Dahlia and Manfred (kind of)
- Maya and Trucy (chill)
- Iris and Maya (kind of)
- Iris and Phoenix (kind of)
- Klavier and Trucy (best friends)
- Kristoph and Dahlia (kind of)
- Klavier and Phoenix (chill)
- Apollo and Kristoph (frenemies)
-Apollo and Phoenix (father - son dynamic)
- Apollo and Athena (sibling relationship)
- Athena and Phoenix (father - daughter dynamic)
- Apollo and Trucy (sibling relationship)
- Miles and Maya (chill)
- Athena and Simon (sibling relationship)
- Athena and Maya (chill)
- Athena and Pearl (chill)
- Apollo and Maya (chill)
- Maya and Simon (kind of)
- Trucy and Dahlia (one sided)
- Kristoph and Phoenix (frenemies)
- Klavier and Kristoph (one sided)
———————————————————————————
That's all! Enjoy the story!
———————————————————————————

KLAVIER POV:
'Ok, it's gonna be a banger party! I've been preparing for awhile. Hopefully they come..'
As if it were a coincidence 17 others walked in
Apollo: "hey Klav! We're here!"
Apollo had everyone else behind him, from people who Klavier enjoyed to see to people Klavier never even met, and then there was Kristoph in his shackles, there were some people who came from jail, including Dahlia, Matt, Manfred, and Kristoph.
Kristoph: "so, when is the party starting, dear brother?"
Klavier gulped a bit
Klavier: "we are gonna look around first.."
And so they did, everyone was talking laughing and some went to the woods to chill, they followed the map. However some things don't end up with a happy ending

Day 1: Don't interact with technology

a gun shot rang through everyone's ears, then a second gun shot. Everyone ran to the woods to find Athena's mangled body. Her eye was ripped out while her chest was shot with a bullet, her hair tie ripped off.
Miles: "what the hell?!"
Apollo was crying, Klavier went to comfort him.
Trucy: "Thena!!! Please don't tell me your dead!!"
Trucy started crying while trying to save Athena, Pearl helps Trucy, since they were dating, while Simon was just in pure rage
Simon: "who the f*ck did this?!"
Phoenix: "Blackquill calm down. We have to do this accordingly. The killer is probably among us.."
Everyone goes silent to Phoenix's words, then nods.

Athena was a kind woman, though her behaviour was her downfall. The killer found it annoying. He came from behind to rip out her eye and hair tie, then shot her before she screamed.
"You regret it, do you? She was only 19.. she had a future, now she is on her way to ruin yours, technology was her downfall, so she refuses to hear the noice of a camera. In the woods at least. She won't even let you call on a phone. This was only the beginning, if she found you on a device.. she would stalk you, the only place to hide was the homes, or the stores, or the hallway? Ether way you will be caught if you find her. She has her way, your head on the floor."