Come Back...

Eva set up the control pods for all of them before she jumped into hers. " Like before, you will be able to control your LBXs from inside the infinity net like that."

" Thanks," said Hiro as he put on his Nerve Gear and inhaled deeply. This time he wasn't going to mess up. He will face Mizel and bring him back for sure. There was no letting him get away from them.

" Whenever you're ready, Eva."

At Mirai's words, Eva closed her eyes, sorting out her thoughts and emotions before putting the device on her head, the crimson glass covering her eyes. I will save you for sure, and this time, I'm not letting you go.

" Link start!" And the three of them dove into the infinity net.

***

William was installing the program on their LBXs while Ban and the rest were focusing on the screen showing Eva and the Oozora siblings as they entered the infinity net.

" Please Eva, Mirai, Hiro... bring Mizel and stop all of this..." Elie mumbled as she held her fists up, praying for their success.

***

Eva took in the all-familiar sight, despite how many times she had seen it, whether diving or on screen, it never ceased to amaze her.

" What's the plan now?"

" Simple," Eva told them as she looked at the space of data extended endlessly before their eyes, " we reach for our little brother."

She sucked in a lungful of air before closing her eyes, closing all voices and sounds of her mind and focusing on that one link she had with her brother, tapping on it.

It was as though her mind had traveled through the network, zooming past tunnels of data before reaching her target, however, it was met by an obstacle, a wall hard to overcome. But she won't be dithered by that and she kept knocking on the door closed on her brother.

Servers away, Black Mizel's eyes widened when he felt that tap and turned around, taken aback by the attempt to breach his programs. A greenish glow throbbed on his chest and he clutched it tightly, wincing as though trying to subside it before focusing on finding the source of the trespassing.

" No one hacks me and lives to tell the tale!" His eye glowed as he tried to tail the connection. I knew that bond would prove troublesome. Should have tracked it from the start and eliminated the other end.

Eva's eyes snapped open all of a sudden, prompting Mirai and Hiro to ask about what happened. " He pushed me away." She gritted her teeth and held her head, trying to calm down the aching she was feeling from the forceful knock her mind received.

" More importantly..." She glared up, noticing the familiar presence closing on. " He is coming."

Their eyes went up at the sky replica just as purple lightning crossed it. Moments later, it fell right before them, the purple-haired boy standing before them, his eyes flashing dangerously at Eva.

" So that was you." His smirk bore every sign of maliciousness that Mirai and Hiro stepped out before her just as they realized what he was up to.

" Stop it!" She cried, walking up to face him. " Don't use Mizel any further! Let go of him!"

" I'm afraid I can't, for you see. I'm Mizel himself." He pointed at himself proudly.

" Not true!" Eva's eyes were set aglow. Black Mizel's face contorted as a green glow manifested on his chest. He hunched over, grabbing it tightly. " Mizel is still there! I know it!"