Interview

Hello guys! Hope u guys are doing well.

This story is completely based on my imagination so please don't take it to heart if u don't like any part of my story.

---------------------

Saanvi pov

I was sleeping peacefully, when all of a sudden someone shouted near my ears.
" Arghhh! Stupid . Get lost , don't shout near my ears and let me sleep."

No way. If I don't wake u, u will sleep for the whole day, now get up. Did u forget we need to go for the interview" Harini said

"Oh shit! I will go and get ready. Wait for me." I said and ran to the washroom to get fresh.

Harini laughed and said ok

Oh shit ! I forgot to introduce myself . Sorry😅 . I am Saanvi and I am presently living with my best friend harini. We are going to give an interview today and as always I didn't wake up on time.ok bye I need to get ready or else harini will kill me before I even get out of the house for making us late for the interview.

I came out after getting ready and went to the dining table to have breakfast. Harini and I rushed after that for the interview as we are already late.

After some time we reached the place.

I and harini came out after giving the fare to the cab driver and moved inside.Harini asked the receptionist about the place where the interview was going to take place. She told us to go to 2 floor.

We went to 2 floor and saw many people dressed in formal wear with their files.

We sat there and waited for our turn. Soon harini turn came, I wished her all the best  and she went in. After some time she came out and next they called  me. I went in and saw 3 people sitting there.

They asked me my file and I gave them. They asked me some questions and I answered and came out.

I and harini decided to go to the cafe for sometime as the results will be given at evening.

We chatted for sometime and went to our house.I got a call and they informed me that I and harini got selected and we were so happy. They said we can come to work from tomorrow.