Meeting

Hi guys,I am sorry as I couldn't update  the story due to my exams. I will try to update the story frequently from now. Hope you like the chapter.

---------------------

AUTHORS POV

Saanvi and harini reached the office and moved in. When they were going everyone on the floor became silent and stood up and greeted them. Everyone were scared seeing her like that and they knew that something is gonna happen and those who don't know her were also scared because of her aura.

Saanvi and harini came to saanvi cabin and sat down. Behind them her pa came and gave the file related to the meeting and also told about the work she told him. Saanvi said to be ready and do what she said when she indicates him in the meeting and he nodded.

After sometime Arjun comes and informs that everyone is present in the meeting room and is waiting for her. Saanvi stood up to go and asked harini if she would like to come.

" Yeah, I will come. Even I want to see what are u gonna do with him. Let's go." Harini said.

They both move towards the meeting room. Everyone were waiting for them. Soon meeting room door got opened and saanvi and harini walked in like queens which they were, with their head held high.

Everyone stood up seeing them and greeted them. They just gave a nod and moved towards their seat.

After taking saanvi permission they started the meeting. Mr. Shetty pa was explaining their project. Everyone were listening carefully. Arjun was tensed to see his boss smirking while watching the screen and he knew now this person is gone.

After sometime his presentation is completed and Mr.shetty asks her about her opinion.

Saanvi turns towards her team and they said it's good and accepted it and saanvi turned towards Mr.Shetty and said " Is the presentation really done by ur company."

Mr.Shetty got tensed listening to her question and said " ye...yes yes it's done by ur company."

" Are u sure Mr.Shetty." Saanvi asked looking dangerously at him.

" Yes. It's done by our company and I myself checked it before coming." he said nervously.

Saanvi abruptly stood up and shouted while glaring him " I HATE LIERS. HOW DARE YOU TO LIE TO ME."

He was shocked listening to her and confused as how she got to know.He also stood up and was trying to explain when she said " You are fucking gone Mr.Shetty . You dare to say someone else's hard work as yours and cheat them, when they trusted u."

" Mam I...."he was about to say something  but saanvi cut him in the middle and shouted" SHUT UP. DONT U DARE SAY A LIE AGAIN.I know from where u stole the project presenatation.From RANAWATS COMPANY right. And dont u dare lie and u are fucking gone Shetty and get out from my company or else i will show you the hell in the next one hour itself."

Mr.Shetty got scared and ran to the door and was about to go when he heard her words.

" Your company is gone now Mr.Shetty get ready to come on the roads. U dared to cheat me and my family and I will show u what happens if anyone does that. You and your daughter are  so greedy and proud of your money and power na. Now I will make sure u don't have a rupees with u and also don't get any job in any company.noe get out from my office." Saanvi said looking at him with cold eyes.

Mr.shetty ran away from there as he knows if he tried to say something she will do something which he cannot imagine as everyone says that the CEO of SOS company is very dangerous and she can show hell to the people who try to double cross her.

Saanvi closes her eyes and calms down and harini hugs her saying" my lioness. I am proud of u." and Saanvi laughs at her words.
--------------------------