abhiraj pov

Hi guys. Hope u all are doing well.

--------------

Abhiraj pov

I cut the call and was excited as we are going to meet after many days. I got busy again when Someone knocked on my cabin door and I said to come in.

I didn't look up until I heard the same voice of the girl when I fought that day.

" Sir, this file. You need to sign it." She said.

" Which file " I asked looking  at saanvi.

" It's of Rudra group of companies file." Saanvi said.

" Ok . Keep it here I will sign afterwards " I said.

She nodded and kept the file and left.

I have never seen anyone talking so openly and without feeling scared.

She is something. I thought.

Saanvi pov.

Harini said I need to give this file to abhiraj and ask him to sign. So I went to his cabin and knocked the door.

I heard him say come in and went inside. I was not scared of him. So I directly gave   the file and left.

After 1 week

Abhiraj pov

Today sid, Narendra chachu and all are coming. And I was eagerly waiting as today my princess is also coming.

We thought of going to airport to bring them but chachu had strictly said not to and they will come by themselves.

We said ok and were waiting for them and everyone was present today and no one went to office.

After sometime we heard some sound and just then kaka (servant) said that they came and I ran out and as soon as sid came out I pulled him in a hug. He stumbled but soon hugged me back.

Papa also went and hugged chachu just like us and we started moving inside and maa welcomed them.

They all came and all elders say on the couch and started teasing eachother while we youngsters went to garden.

-----------------

So now everyone will know saanvi's real identity and how abhiraj will react when he comes to know about his princess.

I will give introduction about everyone in next upload. 
Hope you like the upload and please follow me.