the youngsters gang

Hi guys, happy new year guys and wish you all a happy year ahead.

---------------------

Saanvi went to garden where she saw the youngsters gang pulling each other legs.

She went near them and hugged Shreya and kaira and they hugged her back. Then she went and hugged all the siblings and they all started chatting.

Saanu, why did you come so late. You know we were waiting for you, but didnt siddhanth Bhai said u will come after somedays as u have some work." Advik said.

" Yeah I had so I came to India a little early than them but don't tell your brother that I am in India." Saanvi said.

" Why? We all know that u are in India then why shouldn't we tell Bhai. He was waiting to meet you from so many days." Shreya said.

" Shreyu please na. See I will tell the reason later but don't tell him and u guys know what I and harini are working in his office only as employees." Saanvi said.

Everyone were shocked except siddhanth and harini.

" What!! But why? And if u are working there then Bhai should have known about u know? " Saaransh said.

" No he don't, we both changed our identities and we are just from a middle class family in his perspective." Harini said.

" Yes" saanvi said.

" But why are u hiding ur identity saanvi di." Rehaan said.

" There are two reasons but one is that I want to hide my identity from him and see how  he will react seeing me after knowing in an saanvi oberoi. And I want u guys to support me to fool him and have some fun." Saanvi said.

" Yeah sure. We will also have some fun." Saaransh said.

Just then saanvi got a call and she excused herself and talked. After cutting the call she came back and said " harini we need to go office. Abhi pa called and said we need to attend a meeting. Let's go."

" Oh ok. So guys we will take out leave now. Bye." Harini said.

"Bye guys and remember no one should tell him." Saanvi said.

" Bye princess and take care. And harini u to." Sid said.

They both left the mansion after telling the elders.