The Oberois

Hi guys. Hope you all are doing well.
I couldn't upload a chapter yesterday l and I am sorry for that. I will try to upload one more today.

----------------------

Abhiraj pov

I was working on my laptop when maa called.

In call

"Hello maa" I said.

" Hello beta. Kya kar rahe ho" pallavi said

( Hello son. What are u doing.)

(Pallavi Ranawat- mother of abhiraj.
Chaitanya Ranawat- father of abhiraj.)

" Kuch nahi maa bus thoda kaam tha tho kar Raha hu. Kya hua" I said.

( Nothing. Just doing some work left .why what happened.)

" Woh Narendra chachu hai na they are shifting back to India." Maa said

" What really" I asked excitedly.

" Yeah, don't you know I thought you would have known by now. Didn't siddhanth call you." Maa said.

" No he didn't. They are shifting back for permanently right"I asked

" Yes. They have left few years back due to a reason but now they are coming back.Even siddhanth and all have grown up.I can't wait to meet them." Maa said.

" Ok maa. I will call u later. I need to take class of that siddhanth. How dare he to not inform me." I said angrily.

" Ok ok that you yougsters only solve don't drag us. Ok bye. Take care. Come home early."maa said

" Ok maa"

Call end

I quickly dialled siddhanth number and he lifted the call.

Siddhanth pov

I was busy in office as we need to shift our main office to India. I was in a meeting when I got a call. Usually I don't attend calls during meeting but when I saw the caller id. The announced that ' the meeting is adjorned' and started moving to my cabin.

Abhi will kill me as I didnt inform him about my arrival. I forgot to tell him as I was busy in office. Oh god, and I lifted the call.

In call

" Hi abhi" I said slowly.

" Hi my foot. You idiot, u didn't even thought of telling me about your arrival huh. I will not leave you." Abhi shouted angrily that I had to move the phone a little far from my ear.

" Abhi listen to me once. I forgot to inform. I was busy in office as we need to shift the main office." I tried to say but he said nothing and ignored me.

" Abhi sorry na. Ok fine, I will not repeat this again. Atleast speak bro." I said.

" Ok fine. But remember no secrets between us." Abhi said. And I said ok.

Later we chatted for sometime abhi asked me when we would be coming and I said after 1 week. And cut the call as my pa called me for the meeting.

Hope so he won't kill me when he gets to know that princess is in India as she left one month ago so that to ensure our family safety and catch the person who was behind our family to kill us. We weren't agreeing to her at first but she ensured that she won't reveal her identity and would be alert. We agreed after so much thinking. Even though she said she would be fine and don't need safety but I still kept my people to follow her and ensure her safety.

-------------

I think many of u have guessed saanvis identity.

And soon I would be revealing her identity to u all and later on many other which are not known to all.
Some would be known to her family but some which they also don't know because she don't want them to know or else they will try and help her which she doesn't want. She wants to achieve it on her own.