Mr.Shakhawat

Hi guys I hope u all are doing well.

This story is just my imagination and nothing more than that.

-----------------------

Saanvi pov

I was returning from the office when suddenly I felt someone following me. Before I can do anything they made me unconscious.

After sometime I woke up to find myself in some godown and my hands were tied and I saw few people who are very strong and bulky.

I asked them to release my hands and they laughed out loud.

"Hahahahha release you. We caught you not to release baby." One goon said.

"Don't call me baby, you coward" I shouted back at them

They were shocked as well as angry. Another goon roared and started coming near me roaring " how dare you call us coward"

"You are cowards, who is scared that this one girl will bear them and run away or else why would u tie my hands" I said.

Authors pov

At that time some people came in with guns and they looked like some bodyguards but  were hiding so that the people inside could not see them but saanvi had already seen them from the moment they entered.

They were about to go when their boss said to stop and we turned to see one goon removing the rope from her hands and the next second she stood up straight and took the gun from that person and shoot him in between his eyes and he fell down.

And she started fighting with all the goons on her own.

She kicked one goon and turned back to hit the man charging towards her.He raised his first to hit her but she easily moved aside and puched him in his stomach. He groaned and fell down and she shot all the goons and killed them.

She turned to see the bodyguards and their boss coming out.she ran to the person coming who was wearing the same suit which he wore at the meeting.

" Hey! That was awesome but not as much as me" he exclaimed.

" Oh really! Wanna fight with me huh?" I said and he chuckled.

He was none other than her best friend Momin. He name is Mr.Momin Shekhawat. He was the same person who was there in the meeting room with her so called boss and mr.sadaku. she named him sadaku as he is one.

" So how was my presentation and acting momo" I asked

"It was awesome, come lets go or your friend and your brothers will kill me if u won't go early" momin said

And I laughed at his expression and he fake glared me.

"Ok ok fine. I won't laugh. Now shall we go." I said and he said ok and told the guards to also leave.

We sat in his car and he started driving back to my home.

"Saanu, be alert from now as that person wanted to harm you and our family for revenge" he said

" Oh ok, so he is coming for his destruction huh. Not bad. I will give him that. And dont worry I will be alert" saanvi said.

" What are u planning to do?" Momin said.

" It's a secret. He wants revenge then I will give him his gift for it." Saanvi said.

" Ok. Get down your home came. Bye saanu and be alert ok. Meet u tomorrow." Momin said.

" Bye. And go back safe momo. Inform Bhai about this incident sand tell them to be alert" saanvi said.

"Ok. And yeah go now or else harini will not leave us. She will kill us if u go any late than it is now" momin said.

I laughed and said bye moving towards the main door.

--------------------

Hi guys, hope u like this chapter. I have released some information of saanvi background. And the relation between momin and saanvi.

I will try to upload 1 or 2 chapters daily.