harini and momin conversation

Hi guys. Hope you all are doing well.
I couldn't upload yesterday as I was busy so I will keep 2 chapters today or make this chapter a bit lengthy.

--------------------

Harini pov

When will saanu come. She called me and said she was starting from the office and it's been nearly 1 hour and she didn't come. Did something happen to her. No it cannot wait let me inform momin about this.

In call

" Hi mendak listen." Harini said.

"Hi sherni, tell what happened and why are u so tensed" momin said.

" Woh, actually saanu said she started from the office nearly an hour ago but still didn't come. And it never happens, the distance is less and we can come back within 45 min even in traffic and it's already been an hour. Can u go and find her." Harini said that to in one go.

" What! Oh ok I will go now but you don't be tensed I will bring her in 1 hour, ok." Momin said

"Ok." Harini said .

And cut the call.

After 1 hour

It's already been 1 hour that mendak still didmt come, I will kill him, he didn't even call wheather he found saanvi or not until now. Wait let me call him.

In call

"Hello " momin said slowly as he remembered he didn't call her to inform that he found saanvi and she will be angry and will kill him if she sees him.

" Bahad me jaye theeere hello. Call ku nahi kiya. Abhi thak saanvi nahi milli tere ko. Me thume mar dalugi . Aree itna bhe dyaan nahi ayaa ki ek aur insan hai bhai jisne thume inform Kiya tha or wo pareshan ho Rahi honge call karke use inform kardhu. Yeh bhat nahi aye tere us mendak ki dhemak me. Huh" harini shouted

(What hello bello . Why didn't u call me huh. You didn't find saanvi until now. You didn't even think that there is another person who is also tensed about saanvi and u didn't even thought to call and inform then about saanvi. Your mendak brain didn't get that thought huh.)

" Sorry. I have found saanvi and she is coming up. I just now dropped her near the gate." Momin said

" What sorry. I will kill you for not telling me about that before. And what happened to saanvi why didn't she come home." Harini said.

" Saanu will tell u. Bye and sorry again" momin said and cut the call before harini could say anything.

Harini got so much angry seeing. Just then saanvi entered the house.

"Saanu! What happened to you,why didn't u come home early." Harini said with concern.

" Some people kidnapped me when I was coming" saanvi said.

" What. Why and who did you find out who was behind this and all. Are u fine, did they hurt you somewhere baby" harini said.

" No baby, don't worry they didn't and they cannot because they are dead now.and I know who did this and why." Saanvi said while smirking

" Who" harini said

" The same person who came to destroy our family 10 years ago and father left him to give him a chance. But I won't, they want to hurt my family and I will destroy them." Saanvi said.

" After that we don't need to hide our identity from the world and let them know how strong  and dangerous we are and how each and every person in  our family has power." Saanvi said

" Oh great. So we need to be careful and let's ask our people to find out about him." Harini said

" Let the game begin." Harini said smirking.

---------–-----------------------

Guys, what do u think is saanvi and harini identity?
How do they know momin who is a CEO of the company and these people are middle class and working for a company?
Who wants to take revenge from saanvi and her family and why?

To know this keep reading my story and please like it.

STAY TUNED.