Mesmerising eyes

Hi guys. Hope u all are doing well. I am here with another chapter. Hope u like it.  So let's get in the story.

-----------------

In Conference Room

Saanvi closes her eyes and calms down and harini hugs her saying" my lioness. I am proud of u." and Saanvi laughs at her words.

She turns towards her team, who are confused, shocked and scared seeing her anger. Confused because they couldn't understand why their boss kept meeting when she knew it was not his company project.

" You all may be thinking why did I ask to keep a conference meeting and wait until they finish their speech. It's because I wanted you all to know what this project is about and what your opinions are on this project. Because we are gonna take up this project." Saanvi said seriously while looking at them.

One of them said " but this project is done by Mr.Sheety, and we know it, then how can we take it up."

" We are not gonna collaborate with him but we are gonna collaborate with Ranawats Company." Saanvi said.

Everyone nodded their heads. Saanvi turned to Arjun and told him to arrange a meeting with them and moved out of the conference room along with harini and Arjun behind them.

She sat on her chair and told Arjun " Arjun, I want all information about Mr.Shetty and also the  illegal activities which he had done and also proof of him stealing the project from Ranawats. And I need them by tmrw evening." She said calmly but he can sense some anger behind it. And he immediately nodded his head and went out.

Harini turned towards saanvi and said" let's go, we have to go to the office tmrw and we need to complete a project."

Saanvi nodded and they both went out of her cabin and moved towards their car and started for home.

After sometime they reached home and got busy with work as they already had lunch before going to the company. 

Next Day

Saanvi woke up early. She did a head bath and wore a saree and  she went to the temple. After that she went to the office and parked her Scotty. Harini had already came to the office as she didn't go to the temple. She got down the Scotty and moved towards the lift. 

She pressed the button and was waiting for the lift when she felt someone's presence behind her. She turned and gasped and stumbled as Abhiraj was standing so close to her. But she couldn't balance herself and was about to fall down when two strong  hands caught her by her waist. She closed her eyes due  to fear.

When she didn't feel any pain and sensed someone caught her before she fell. She opened her eyes and saw Abhiraj already looking at her.

She got lost in his mesmerising  eyes. She was feeling different sensations because of his touch.

---------------

Please vote for it. I will try to update as  soon as possible.

What will happen when Abhiraj gets to know about saanvi identity?

What will be his reaction?

How will saanvi take revenge from Mr.Sheety?

Who is the unknown person who tried to kidnap saanvi?

Why is she hiding her identity?

To know the answers of these keep reading and vote for the story.

Bye meet u guys soon with next update.