The Ranawats Mansion

Hi guys sorry I couldn't upload yesterday due to some reasons and let's start the story
------------------

Saanvi pov

We reached ranawats mansion l and parked our car and started moving inside.

I just hope abhiraj went to the office or else he won't leave me for lying to him.

We saw papa,chachu,  and our gang sitting there and chatting.

Author pov

Saanvi ran shouting papa and hugged Narendra.

He smiled and kissed her forehead and asked about her health.

" I am fine papa. How are u. And where is mumma." Saanvi asked.

" She is inside princess. " Narendra said

Saanvi nodded  and took blessings from her chachu and all elders.

Then she ran to her brother and hugged him.

Siddhanth hugged her and kissed her forehead with a smile.

" How are u baccha. I was so worried about you. Why didn't u come early." Siddhanth said.

" Sorry Bhai. I had some work in the company so I got late." Saanvi said.

" Oh, is it done now or u need any help." Sid asked.

" No Bhai. It's done, don't worry." Saanvi said.

" Bhai I will go and meet mumma, chachi and all ladies gang." Saanvi said.

" Ok bachha." Sid said.

Saanvi went to kitchen and saw pallavi ( abhiraj mother) making coffee for everyone with her mom.

She went and hugged her maame( aunt) from behind.

" Saanu, you came baccha. How are you and I heard that u came to India a month ago then why didn't you come here." Pallavi said.

" Sorry maame, I had some work so I didn't come but don't worry I will also shift here after somedays." Saanvi said kissing her maame cheek.

" Why after somedays, why not today or tomorrow." Paalvi asked with a frown.

" Voh maame, I have some work and need to hide my identity so I joined abhiraj company and he didn't find out about my identity. So I can't leave the to chance to fool abhiraj.so please maame don't tell him about me being here and working for him. Pleeease." Saanvi said making puppy face.

Pallavi laughed and said ok. While saanvi mother smacked her head and said " why do you always irritate my abhi."

" Mummaa" saanvi pouted.

Pallavi laughed and said " it's ok shradha leave it and let them handle their matters and don't spoil their fun. Now let's go the coffee is ready and give everyone." Pallavi said.

And they moved out and came to hall while saanvi went to garden as all youngsters gathered their.

-------------

How will abhiraj know about saanvi identity.
Why is saanvi not revealing her identity.
To know this continue reading my story and vote for it.
Bye. Have a nice day.