Zombie apocalypse

The zombie apocalypse started a few years ago, you and your team TF141 luckily survived till now, ghost your boyfriend was also on your team, after it first started you got closer and eventually started dating.

you and ghost were on the 'hunt' for food in an old mall while also searching for stuff like clothes, blankets just basic stuff you need to live since your team found new people and now you needed more stuff.

as you walked through the mall with your flashlights and weapons you searched for stuff while also watching out for zombies. almost every store got raided and the whole mall was destroyed. "hey simon look even that shop got raided" you chuckled pointing your flashlight towards a lingerie shop which was also almost empty.

ghost laughed as he saw it "definitely needed at a time like this" he joked. you both continued while being on the look out for zombies, price told you there were probably no zombies in here but you can never be too sure.

you both found clothes, blankets and other stuff taking it all with you. "hey simon, I found canned food it's still good!" you yelled while ghost was in another store "take it all!" he yelled back. you packed it all in your bag as you put your bag on your back again and turned around. "boo!" ghost yelled trying to scare you as he wore an ugly zombie mask.

"I almost punched you! don't scare me like that simon!" you yelled while ghost bursted out laughing "you should've seen your face!" you just sighed walking out of the store "looks alot like you tho" you chuckled "hey don't be mean now! " he replied as he followed you.

"I miss the time before all of this, when shopping was actually fun" you joked before spotting a book store "hey! Let's check out the bookstore" you said walking towards it with ghost walking behind you.

you both searched for books, as you even took a few books and put it in your bag "look I found something even soap would read" you joked holding up a playboy magazine in which ghost laughed "yeah he'll definitely be happy about it"

you continued searching through the bookstore as you heard footsteps "Simon to you hear that?" you said as you took out your knife. but before ghost could even answer a zombie came running at him as he fell to the floor with it.

you ran towards them pushing the zombie off simon as it then attacked you before you finally killed it. you catched you breath before looking at your hand, he bit you.

"fuck fuck fuck" you panicked turning towards simon as he sat on the floor, leaning against one of the book shelves as he rolled up his sleeve "I got bit too" he said while panting. you then sat next to him.

"what now?" you asked not knowing what to do "I guess we could wait it out" he sighed out trying not to panic. "I don't want to turn in one of them" you said while tears falling down your cheeks. "I don't want us to end like this" you said in a shaky voice.

ghost turned his head to you as he held you "atleast were not alone" he said tears escaping his eyes now too. "I guess yeah" you said leaning back as you looked at him "I love you simon" "I love you too y/n" he replied kissing you before pulling back and holding you again.

as you both didn't come back your team searched for you, they couldn't find you until they finally found you both dead while hugging each other in a pharmacy. the both of you didn't want to turn into one of them, so you both decided taking your lives would be better.