i

"Good morning, Nymphadora!"

Tonks jumped in surprise, the coffee mug in her hands dropping to the floor and shattering. She exhaled sharply through her nose and turned to face Hadley Weasley, who had just apparated downstairs.

Hadley was still in her pajamas. She was wearing coffee-coloured flannel pants and a baggy white t-shirt. Her long red hair was in two loose twin braids that flowed over her shoulders, and her bright ocean eyes were sparkling with excitement for the day ahead.

"Don't call me Nymphadora," Tonks growled, her jaw clenched as she glared down at the slightly shorter girl. "How many times do I have to tell you, Hadley? It's Tonks."

"But Nymphadora is such a pretty name." Hadley hopped up on the counter and watched the older girl sweep up and dispose of the broken mug pieces. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's fine." Tonks shook her head, rolling her mocha eyes. She took another coffee mug out of the cupboard. She raised a brow at Hadley and motioned to the coffee maker, which was sitting behind her on the counter.

"Oh, sorry." Hadley jumped down. She rubbed her lips together and stood awkwardly as she watched Tonks make a cup of coffee. The purple-haired girl sighed in annoyance when she felt the teenager's eyes on her.

Hadley had spent the whole summer at the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix, and she'd done nothing except annoy Tonks nearly every minute of every day. She had come of age back in April, so she was always popping up out of the blue and scaring the living daylights out of the young auror.

"Are you going to say anything, or are you just going to continue to stand there and watch me?" Tonks turned around and stared at the redhead, her lips pressed together.

"Oh, uh, I–"

"Morning, baby sis," Fred and George said in unison as they appeared by their youngest triplet's side.

"Great," Tonks grumbled, rolling her eyes as she took the creamer out of the fridge. "Do me a favor and try not to set anything on fire until after the caffeine has kicked in."

"Fire, eh?" George smirked mischievously and exchanged looks with Fred and Hadley.

"No." Tonks sent the triplets a stern glare, her hair turning to a flaming reddish-orange colour when they all grinned almost evilly, mischief entering their identical eyes. "I mean it. I'm not here to Weasley-sit you three."

"We solemnly swear that we are up to no good," the triplets said. Hadley giggled and followed her brothers out of the kitchen, taking three granola bars out of the pantry to tide them over until their mother got breakfast ready.

Fred, George, and Hadley were always on the same side of the monkey business spectrum. While most sets of multiples were polar opposites, the same couldn't be said for the Weasley triplets. They saw eye-to-eye on every scheme, prank, and joke.

They were known as The Troublemakers. Molly Weasley knew this the minute they began crawling. Alone, they were just an innocent boy or girl, but together, they caused more mischief than Peeves, Hogwarts poltergeist.

Fred was the instigator. He plotted all their tricks and gathered everything they'd need. George was the follower. He was his brother's wingman and helped him out during their pranks. Hadley was the distraction. Her innocent smile, bright ocean eyes, and charming personality kept their unsuspecting targets blind from their motives.

It often got them into trouble with their mum, but it was totally worth it.

"Alright, Troublemakers." Fred closed the entrance to the large blanket fort that they had made in the room they were sharing. "Nanny Tonkie has told us not to play with fire." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "You know what that means."