Author's Note!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
The Sins of Our Fathers is now complete! So please don't kill me for how it ended if you didn't like it! I'm sorry! Look on the bright side there is going to be a sequel! A whole second book to describe exactly what happens to those left behind and what happened to Earth and the human race! So without further ado I give you the description of Ashes of the Fallen!

Neoma left the world in shambles, billions died until the human was almost extinct. The remains of humanity were forced to flee from their homes on earth to escape the, Finistère virus leaving them on a floating safe haven in space with a new goal: preventing another Neoma from rising from the ashes.
A break through allows scientists to separate new children into twins of good and evil before birth. The separation works like magic leaving one child an angel and the other a bundle of hate. The new genetically children are gathered and divided into groups: one good, the other evil. The evil ones are cast off from the the space station, exiled to the remains of earth.
It's been a fifty years and this has become common practice among humanity cleansing of them of all evil, fifty years since anyone has set foot on earth. Everyone is content to live peacefully in space safe from the dangers of the world below, but the question remains what lies below?