iv. an exclusive scoop

—Y/N  woke up bright and early and to be quite honest, she would've preferred if she didn't wake up at all

—Y/N woke up bright and early and to be quite honest, she would've preferred if she didn't wake up at all.

Memories of the previous day the she would much rather forget were flooding back into her mind.

She knew that as soon as she got to the kitchen, she would be heavily interrogated by Navia.

But it couldn't be helped, she needed her coffee so it was unavoidable.

Sliding into her slippers, the woman stretched her arms up and rubbed the remaining sleep out of her eyes as she dragged her feet into the kitchen.

Lo and behold, Navia had two cups of coffee in front of her on the counter as a mischievous smile graced her lips.

Y/n's droopy eyes gave the blondie an unimpressed expression. "It's too early for this", she grabbed the cup from the counter and turned around again, opting to head back to her room.

With haste, Navia blocked her way of escaping by standing at the door, a hand leaning against the door frame which made it impossible for her to squeeze past.

"Care to explain why you were at Wriothesley's place", her index finger tapped against the wooden frame, awaiting the model's answer. "I mean, I'm positive I read your text correctly and it clearly said friend..", she mused, taking a taunting sip from her cup.

Y/n kept quiet and only stared at Navia, her face screwed up in disdain.

"You know if you don't explain, I'll be forced to assume you two were up to something~", she sang.

Y/n grumbled under her breath and sighed. "I was kidnapped".

"You know I can see right through you right?", and besides it was a blatant lie, Navia would be a fool to have believed her.

"He must've been trying to get on my good side or something I dunno", she retorted.

Navia almost felt sorry for the man. Y/n had absolutely no intentions of acknowledging his gestures.

"You're a piece of work, you know that?", she huffed out a laugh as she noticed Y/n pull out her phone from her pocket, opting to consume her daily dose of social media.