Thirteen

"Really?" Dani sounds excited over the phone, we were watching the news with our mates along with Carlisle, Emmett and Jasper when Daniel called Dani. Why? Don't know but Dani sounds really happy "Okay, I'll tell her"

"What's going on?" I ask

"Sabina" my eyes widen hearing Bella's identical sister, the much cooler twin come from Dani's mouth.

"Seriously?!" Jumping up smiling brightly

"Who's Sabina?" Demetri asks

We look over at Bella smiling brightly and she looks at us confused "What's going on?"

"Who's Sabina?" Edward asks

Bella's eyes widen then she snaps her gaze to me and Dani "No" shaking her head as her heart races "No! She is not coming! She is in Russia!"

"I was" we look over seeing Sabina standing behind Bella smiling as Bella's eyes widen before screaming and runs out of the room only to stumble down the stairs. We see Sabina hold up a jar of wax "I may or may not have cleaned the stairs"

Dani and I laugh as the guys stare at Sabina as she walks further into the room "Hello" Sabina looks at Felix and Demetri "so you must be Felix and you Demetri, I'm Sabina"

Sabina is Bella's younger identical twin sister with long curly hair that she dyes blonde, warm ivory colored skin and chocolate brown eyes. Unlike Bella, Sabina isn't clumsy and loves to show off her perfect body. Unlike Bella who refuses to admit she has an eating disorder with an square butt shape and a size breasts. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that but for Bella she doesn't make it work. Sabina however had a heart shaped ass with size b cups that almost go to c since she worked out and ate enough to have her body look like that. She has a model body that attracts men and women. Between the two, Sabina cares more about her body than Bella. She even works with people who have eating disorders and is self conscious about their body—trying to help people gain self confidence in the bodies they have.

Right now Sabina is wearing a black tube top with metallic gold skinny jeans with black high heels. Her blonde hair is up in a high ponytail with some smokey eye and red lipstick.

"Bella" Emmett asks pointing at Sabina who looks his way "has an identical twin sister?" Looking at Sabina's inner right wrist where her gothic red rose is "who has a tattoo?!"

Sabina looks back to us "Well?" Dani and I run to Sabina and hug her and she laughs hugging us back "Fuck!" Pulling away to look at us "it's so great to see you girls again!" Looking at Dani "Oh! I've got a present for you"

"You do?" Dani asks

Sabina nods her head handing her a book about the many different sex positions "Given how big your man is, you'll love these sex positions I've marked for you to try"

"And I'll take that" Felix takes the book from Dani "we won't be until we're married"

"Uncle Daniel got to you didn't he?" Sabina asks

"Can we back it up?" Emmett demands looking at Sabina "Identical twin!"

"Your slow aren't you?" Sabina asks shaking her head "took too many hits to the head didn't you?"

|Felix's POV|

"So Sabina" Demetri and I are spending time with Sabina since she's the second human member of Calanthe's coven who is going to be turned soon. Violet and Dani made it clear that we are going to be spending some time with her "how exactly did you find out about the supernatural world?"

"About last year visiting the old house in Phoenix when that nomad James went after Bella" Sabina explains "Bella managed to convince this vampire that instead of killing her to kill me" Demetri and I share a look hearing this "I was in the ballet studio when it all went down, I was left for dead but my uncle found me and Calanthe decided to add me to her coven. She always liked me more than Bella, plus she said I had more to offer the world than Bella did"

"I'm sorry that happened" Demetri offer

Sabina waves her hand "Don't be, Dani and Violet are more like sisters than Bella and my parents sucked but not my Uncle Daniel or Aunt Cersei"

"What's the story behind the rose tattoo?" I ask her

"My ex girlfriend" didn't expect that, thought that Sabina would have been into men "I'm a lesbian, well my ex and I were in this alley and this man dressed like Michael Meyers came out to kill us. Roses were Lily's favorite and her grandmother's name"

"I've condolences" I offer

Shrugging her shoulders "Yeah, the man who did what he did was caught and he then escaped after killing the Sheriff"

"How do you feel about turning?" Demetri asks "I mean your sister is fine with it"

Sabina scoffs "Bella has a fear of aging, she doesn't love Edward or the Cullens just what they offer her. When it comes down to it my sister will choose herself over the Cullens any day. Now! When are you asking Dani to marry you?" Demetri and her stare at me "Come on! I want nieces and nephews to spoil!"