Part 1- Hot like Coffee

Y/n POV:
I woke up and got out of bed to get some breakfast and then i look at the time. OH SHIT!! i'm late for my interview!! I quickly throw on the outfit i had laid out the night previously and rush out the door, i am desperate for this job. i need the money, especially after Mom died.

(Time skip)
I rush out my car and i bump into a tall man spilling his hot coffee all down my light blue blouse "Oh my bad i'm so sorry darlin" the man says. He pulls out some tissues and pats my top ,accidentally touching my cleavage but i don't mind and i blushed a little and i say "it's fine i can clean it off , thank you though." and he apologised and walked away, i'm now in a frenzy in my mind, how am i going to make myself look presentable for my new boss?

(Time skip)
I rush into the interview room muttering apologies and i see the man turn around to be the person i spoke with earlier and when he sees me he glows a little. "hey do you know where i need to go for my interview?" i ask and then he chuckles and says "oh so your Y/n Gomez?" i say "yeah i am" and then he says "sorry about earlier you've got the job, you can start now if you'd like, cute top by the way."

i'm in total shock. how did i get the job already? And my top is NOT cute. well it was. before it was turned a murky brown.

I ask him where i need to go and he says "You can work in my office for now, i'll show you the ropes." Fuck. I inhale sharply, he's hot.