Part 3- In the heat

TEXTS BETWEEN JACOB & Y/N:

Jacob: so hey the event has actually changed locations, it's a little further than i thought but there is a nice 5 star hotel nearby and i'm booking a room if you'd like to come then i'll book you in too free of charge ofc and if you've changed your mind and no longer want to attend that's fine too.

Y/n: No yeah that's fine!

Jacob: Cool, see you later then

Y/n POV:
As i pack my bag i try to decide what route to take, do i go sexy or just formal? I want to impress Jacob as my boss but i also want to impress him too. As i pack i decide on a dark green midi dress with a slit on the left with quite a bit of cleavage, sexy and a little modest all at once, i hope he can appreciate my efforts, should i pack a bikini too? or would there not be any time to swim... oh well i guess i may as well, just incase.

(Time Skip)

Jacobs POV:
As my driver picks Y/n up and she gets in im stunned, she looks gorgeous in a tight green dress, i'm trying to look her in the eyes but they are going elsewhere. But no. i need to keep it calm, i am her boss after all.

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Jacob and Y/n strut into the event, eyes can't help but fall into them. People start to whisper "Who's that with Mr Elordi?, are they dating?, is that a new mistress?". Everyone in the room is craning their necks to get a look at this girl, with some huffing in jealously with one even saying that "she was meant to be next in line" but luckily for Jacob, Y/n heard none of it. She was visibly nervous and Jacob noticed, he patted her arm and said, don't be worried, nobodies looking at us but as he turned, hundreds of eyes darted away.

(Time skip)
As the night wore away both Y/n and Jacob had a few drinks, not enough to make either of them slouch though, remember this was a work event after all! But Jacob decided it was best to leave and at around 10:40 pm he called for his driver to pick them up.

As they got in the car, Y/n's dress got caught on the door and the material ripped causing there to be much less left to the imagination than prior, with the side of her lace thong being on display, Jacob blushed a deep pink after he noticed, but looked away so that Y/n didn't see and he started wondering "hmm i wonder why she's wearing that to an evening such as this? what was she anticipating?" and as his thoughts carried on, they became dirtier and he moved around in his seat, not wanting Y/n to notice the bulge that had formed in his trousers.

YN POV:
As i look to the side i see Jacob look at me out of the corner of his eye, i also see him moving around a fair bit, maybe his suit is itchy? i don't know. i sit there and look out the window when i look back at him again and i see it. Fuck. it's huge, did i do that?