Part 9- Out

3rd Person POV:

Jacob and Y/n look at each-other in shock, "Who the fuck was that?" Y/n whispers and Jacob looks back and his eyes darken, "Emily Moony". He then jumps up and puts his boxers on and tries to locate her, but he did to no avail, what will she do with that picture?

TIME SKIP:

Jacobs been distant with Y/n, she hasn't done anything that she can think of why but she speculates that it's to do with that picture and his reputation, it's looming over his head.

They haven't had many interactions in the past few weeks, in fact they haven't even spoken since Jacob texted her to say to not come in, that was 5 days ago...

She hasn't been in since and Y/n wondered if it was all just a game to him BUT she was still getting paid for those days and in the end that's all that mattered.

Jacobs POV:

I have no idea what to do, Emily keeps threatening me over the picture and i have no idea if she has the guts to actually post them, she told me to fire Y/n but i just can't do that, i don't have the heart. I don't know what she's going to do next but i fear that it will be awful.

Emilys POV:

It's on now, i'm going to fuck his life up harder than he's ever fucked Y/n.

I go to my phone and send an email to TMZ and release the picture of Y/n and Jacob but with a little twist. I blurred it out a little bit so that you can't see Y/ns face and titled the caption "JACOB ELORDI AND EMILY MOONY SCANDAL!!" Now he will never be able to escape me, he'll have to marry me now that everyone thinks we are together, or at least date me. We are destined to be together. I smile as i write "From Y/n Gomez". I click send and leave the damage to be done.

Y/ns POV:

I'm just scrolling through the work groupchat when i see an article sent in by Ariana my college titled "JACOB ELORDI AND COLLEGE SCANDAL" and my heart sinks to my stomach. It's out. It must be. I take a deep breath as i open it.

"EMILY MOONY AND JACOB ELORDI HAVE A STEAMY SESSION IN THE HOTEL POOL" Um what the fuck? It's our picture but my face is virtually unrecognisable so you can't really make it out but everyone in the chat is slut shaming her with Maia saying "he can still get it cl". I was on the verge of tears, I don't know what to do in this situation but then i hear a knock at my door, i peer out my curtains to try and figure out who it is when i see his tall figure in the darkness.

It's Jacob.

Do I answer?